My Vampire Mafia Leader (J.Jk...

Von VaishaliAirsang

hey everyone! this is my second ff and I hope that you all will like and support this one too! A Story of a... Mehr

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
NOTICE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
NOTICE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
WANNA SEE ME?
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
NOTICE
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
HAPPY SUGA DAY!!!!!!!
SMALL NOTICE!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Compensation
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Notice
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Some More Pics!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
A Special Thank You!πŸ’œ
NOTICE
Help Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Just my pics
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
My fucking school!
So umm...(just ignore if you don't care)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Humans...(Skip if you don't care)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
50K+ SPECIAL!
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
About me! (Must Read)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
GET WELL SOON YOONGI!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Chapter 80
WHAT THE HELL?!!!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
My 2022 Resolution!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
I'm alive!
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 49

1K 76 36
Von VaishaliAirsang

Y/n POV

Ji-hun wasn't in the car. After some time I realized that we were not going towards his mansion.

" are we going somewhere else? "

" yes you will see " Later we stopped by a luxurious shop.

"I have clothes...and you had bought them only sometime ago " I looked at him.

" just come with me " the driver opened the cars doors for us and we went in the shop.

He held my hand and led us to a section of dresses. There were so many of them and so beautiful. Some long while the others were short.

" choose the one you like and try them on " he left my hand as I looked around.

" but it looks so expens-" He cut me off by yelling at me and pushed me . After going thru a lot of dresses for a few minutes I finally found two which caught my attention.

" nice now try them on " I tried both of them but the blue one was quite baggy kinda for me so I choose the burgundy one.

" show it to me also y/n "jungkook called out right before I was gonna change the dress. I hesitantly walked out of the big trial room, afraid jungkook might not like the dress.

" you look beautiful y/n " I blushed and looked down.

" so you like this one? " I slowly nodded my head.

" okay then keep that on..now jewelry and heels " he held my wrist and dragged me to another section.

We chose the jewelry and heels together and the people packed my previous clothes. Before going I took one last look in the mirror and followed jungkook back to the car.

I wanted to thank jungkook for such expensive clothes but...

~*~*time skip~*~*

We arrived at a very fancy building. We went to the entrance with me closely behind jungkook just in case I loose balance as usual. The staff bowed to us as I bowed back and one of them led us to an glass elevator.

" the city...it looks so beautiful " I was looking at the city view and since it was almost night ,it look so pretty.

" you are so much more beautiful than the city " I heard jungkook say . I turned around hoping to find him standing across the elevator but he was towering over me.

" uhh t-thank you " I blushed and looked away.

" I wish I could see these mesmerizing sparkling everyday like right now " he held my chin and made me look up at him. He gently pressed his lips on mine with his hand on my waist. I don't know why but it felt like I was enjoying this. 

*Why is he doing this to me?* I thought. I wasn't understanding anything, I felt like crying, I felt like he was just joking as usual with me but yet again why do I feel something about him at all?

The elevator bell dinged as he slowly pulled away looking into my eyes and caressing my cheek.

" Will you come with me? " he took a few steps back ,bowed and held out his hand for me to take it. I had no options but to go with him.

" yes I will " I put my hand in his as he gently walked us out and to a dining table in the middle of a big room. In the middle on the ceiling was a big golden chandelier lighting the whole room and right below it was a table for two covered with red satin cloth which was dripping down to the floor . The chairs the wrapped in the same cloth and had a white ribbon tied around them . On the table there were two wine glasses on either sides and the wall of the room were matching the chandelier and the table cloth's color. But only two side of the room had a wall and the other two had clear glass walls and we were at a height from where we could see the whole city, especially the building and vehicle lights which made it look so beautiful.

Jungkook walked us to the table and pulled a chair and I sat down as I looked at him completely confused . He took a seat in front of me.

" what do you think of this place? " He sat back, relaxed.

" It's very beautiful ,especially since it's night." I slightly gave him a genuine smile.

" That's very nice to hear and now I'm very sure you are confused as to why we are here " I nodded. He tapped the table a few times and two waiters came in through a door which I never noticed . They were carrying plates with food and one of them had a wine bottle also.

" a fancy dinner? " I moved my eyes from the men to jungkook.

" This is just a small part of what I'm giving to you "

" But don't you think it's a lot? And you have been letting me live with you, bought me expensive things , gave me millions which YOU won in gambling and ... " I stopped talking and looked down.

" and? " he leaned forward. " I-I don't know... I d-don't understand all t-this " My voice was cracking as I held my tears back.

" I thought you people get happy by expensive things " He raised his eyebrow.

" I-I don't ...I- " tears fell from eyes and on my dress. 

" you? " I blinking and took a deep breath. " I'm not like that ... I just wanted to live a happy life with my brother and friends..." I spoke and the tears continued to flow down.

" no one is satisfied with what they or what they get but you have to face it "

" I know but t-this is so confusing...first you didn't even care to look at me and now..suddenly started to do it! if you think it's funny playing with my emotions then why don't you just kill me?! " I finally told him but the main thing was ... I wasn't able to figure out myself either.

" Don't cry y/n " he wiped my tears gently and held my chin up.

" there's a reason for all this but you won't understand it now so just enjoy tonight " the waites had already set up the food and we started eating it. 

Jungkook was eating very elegantly while I was struggling with the knife and fork. I was trying the pick the food in all ways but no luck. Suddenly I felt someone guide my hands. I looked up to see jungkook slightly smiling down at me. I blushed and look at the dish.

" drink the wine with it . Makes it taste better " He kissed my cheek and sat back on his chair.  I was a hella red tomato by now. I ate..no, rather stuffed everything in my mouth as I chewed not caring about how I am looking or eating.

I saw jungkook shake his head with a small smile. His smile was so cute...I wish I could see it a lot.

~*~*time skip~*~*

We finished our dinner as jungkook got up and came to. He bowed and held out his right hand putting the left one behind him like before . I accepted with a smile as he guided me to another room.

It was completely dark and I couldn't see anything until jungkook turned me and the light turned on. 

I was standing face to face with him in a ball room...an empty ball room.

" y/n this is not a love confestion but I want you to be comfortable with me " He took out a box wrapped with gift paper and a very beautiful silk ribbon and a ruby and held it out to me with both of his hands.

" i-is this ruby real?! " Jungkook nodded.

" I-I can't accept this...it's not right..." I shook my head side to side.

" and why is that? " he questioned.

" y-you are spending your hard earned money on me and that also in such a big amount that I won't be able to repay you in a lifetime! " 

" y/n this is just like buying a pencil for me so have it, especially when I am the one giving it to you " I sighed and took it with shaky hands.

" thank you so much...I will try my best to repay you.." I mumbled the last part to myself but he seemed to hear it.

" then repay me now " He looked dead serious and on the other hand , I looked like a confused frog ..if you ever have seen one.

" h-how? " He ,with a swift move picked me up and kissed me.

PLZ VOTE

Y'all liked this chapter right?

Sorry I updated very late due to my anti-virus subcribtion ended

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.7K 2.2K 12
─── DARK ROMANCE 21+ ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ.─── "Remember, my pet, I may have protected you from him but no one can protect you from me. I'll kiss y...
6.2K 168 31
JK X Reader FF The mafia king and the mafia queen know each other. but, they also don't know each other. their mafia side knows each other as a mafi...
2.3M 104K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...
19.7K 279 14
**PLEASE READ MY BIO BEFORE READING** The story of Y/n and Jungkook, who is addicted to drugs,alcohol and sex. Takes an interesting turn. Will Y/n ta...