My Vampire Mafia Leader (J.Jk...

By VaishaliAirsang

hey everyone! this is my second ff and I hope that you all will like and support this one too! A Story of a... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
NOTICE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
NOTICE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
WANNA SEE ME?
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
NOTICE
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
HAPPY SUGA DAY!!!!!!!
SMALL NOTICE!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Compensation
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Notice
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Some More Pics!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A Special Thank You!💜
NOTICE
Help Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Just my pics
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
My fucking school!
So umm...(just ignore if you don't care)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Humans...(Skip if you don't care)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
50K+ SPECIAL!
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
About me! (Must Read)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
GET WELL SOON YOONGI!💜💜💜
Chapter 80
WHAT THE HELL?!!!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
My 2022 Resolution!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
I'm alive!
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

Chapter 41

1.1K 57 26
By VaishaliAirsang

Y/N POV

Letting my thoughts linger in mind , I bathed for more 20 minutes and wore the dress which jungkook gave me. I blushed again seeing he even bought my under clothes but Wore it anyways.

I felt so much fresh than before and since it was a type of bath I always wanted to take ,it made me feel even better. I went to where jungkook said he would be and knocking on the door twice , I opened it.

" I'm d- " I saw ji-hun playing with a rubics cube with sadness on his face . But as soon as he heard me he smiled and ran to me , hugging me.

" I missed you mommy " he hugged me tighter.

" Aww I missed you too , my cutie " I crouched down and lovingly hugged him and picked him up.

" Oh I w- " I looked at jungkook who was glaring at ....ji-hun? But why?

" Jungkook ? " I called his name as he cleared his throat and looked at me. " Yeah? " " I-i am done bathing so come down ...w-we will have dinner " he hummed and got up, gave a sharp glare to ji-hun and went out.

*Did something wrong happened?* I questioned myself but went down stairs anyways.

~*~*next morning~*~*

I rushed out of my room and to jungkook's room.

I went inside without knocking and looked around the room for him but he wasn't there. Suddenly I got pinned on the couch.

" my kitten missed me? " there he was..jungkook.

" i-i came here for my daily job...why would I miss you " I said looking away.

" you wouldn't come so early in the morning then "

" what its 7:30 "

" its fucking 5:30 am " my eyes widened

" how come I- " i was speechless. Jungkook raised his eyebrow waiting for my explanation.

" I dont know how this happened..." I took a small sharp breathe as he came closer to my face.

" you sure ? *I nod quickly* okay then since we have so much of time now...you help me take a bath " I saw him smirk . " are you crazy?! "

" why what's wrong in that ? we are husband-wife anyway " he shrugged

" you know we are doing it for the sake of ji-hun " I tried to push him but he only bought his body closer to mine.

" you do it or you know what I'm capable of " he whispered in my ear with a cold tone. A small gasp left my mouth and I felt butterflies in my stomach as he started kissing my neck gently.

" uhm..stop it..." I could only whisper it.

" it feels nice ,doesn't it? " I couldn't answer that because I didn't know about my feelings anymore. I just stayed quite.

" no answer huh " he said and picked me up throwing over his shoulder. I still stayed quite .

Jungkook POV

She was so quite that I felt worried....for the first time about her.

I took her to the bathroom and placed her on the counter . I lifted her cute chubby face and looked in her eyes.

" w-what happened ? " she asked in a low voice but I stayed quite looking at her. " you a-" before she could talk any further , I kissed her gently. This time she didn't kiss me back but stayed quite. I pulled away.

" is it bc of what I did to seonghwa yesterday? " I guessed . She looked down.

" yes..I just remembered that now that you are going to ur company again " she sounded so upset.

" what do you want me to do then ? " I sighed and said.

" please...leave him alone " she looked at me with tears flowing down her eyes.

" ya don't cry! you are the first person I am asking what to do and that too very nicely and you are crying? "

" *sobs* Its not that...he is really a nice and a kind person that's why I don't want anything bad happen to h-him " she started crying and hugged me tightly.

" please ..I beg of you, don't hurt him " she pleaded with her truly innocent eyes.

" f-fine " this...was the first time I stuttered.

She wiped her tears and sniffed a little and looked at me .

" y- " again , Before she could speak further I dragged her to the bath tub.

Suddenly I started taking my clothes off making her eyes widen.

" I will go outside " she dragged her feet towards the door but I suddenly said something making her stop.

" go outside and see what I will do " I smirked at my power and taking off all my clothes, I tossed them into a corner. I went inside the bath tub and relaxed my body.

" come here " I called y/n. She slowly turned around and walked towards the tub with my eyes closed.

" open your eyes! "

" b-but "

" I SAID OPEN THEM " i yelled making her flinch and open her eyes .

" come and sit behind me " I gestured her behind me. She obeyed me immediately.

" use this shampoo " I picked up one of the bottle and gave her.

She wet my hair with the water surrounding me and poured a coin sized amount of the shampoo on her palm and diluted it with water.

" can you s-shift a lil back ? " hesitation was so clear in her voice.

I hummed in response and shifted back.

I hope you liked this , I will post soon again!!!

stay safe and healthy!!!

lub y'all!!!

Plz VOTE

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 2K 24
Y/n is a college girl who has her "reasons" to hate violence. Meanwhile Jeon Jungkook is the most feared mafia of South Korea. . What will happen wh...
52.6K 2K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
94.6K 2.5K 32
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
862K 23K 46
(Under editing) Y/n who is innocent,sweet, childish,kind girl was happily leaving with her mother. But one day she get's to know that her mother is...