Believe in Me (WWE Dean Ambro...

Від danielle_love27

With his rivarly with Bray Wyatt and so on what will happen when Dean starts to fall for a girl named Brookly... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Preview of Believe in Us
BELIEVE IN US!!

Chapter 3

5.9K 138 12
Від danielle_love27

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

Again I was spending a day with Paige and I didn't mind that at all. But I am kinda wondering on what she will say cosidering that she will tease me about Dean. But speaking of Dean, he did give me a ride last night. I had to admit he was really sweet and I loved it so much. So right now Paige and I were at a little park.

"What a nice day it is" Paige said skipping. I laughed.

"I agree it is" 

"So why didn't you ride with me last night?" she asked raising her eyebrows. I didn't want to say anything because of course she was gonna go and tease me. But I wasn't really finding it anything though.

"Dean gave me a ride" She started grinning. 

"Oh really and what happened?" she asked. 

"Nothing happened" 

"Are you sure?" she asked. She does this all the time. Everytime I mention Dean she takes it farther and it gets weird after.

"All he did was give me a ride. Not really anything" 

"He's being a gentlemen" she pointed out. 

"I'm not listening to you no more" I said while putting my head in my hands. Like I said she does it all the time. 

"BROOKLYN" she screamed. Damn she can scream loud.

"WHAT?" I screamed back. Also we do this all the time as well.

"Why do you keep denying your feelings about Dean and why do you keep brushing off the fact that he may like you. He is actually caring about someone else besides himself" she said. 

"Because look at him. He can have anyone he wants-" but she cut me off.

"But he's choosing you" she said.

"I don't believe it" I put my hands up. 

"As I say again wait until he asks you out and see your yourself. You are acting like you fucking hate him but then your constantly talking about him" I didn't say anything now. 

"Wait a second?" she said. She then started grinning her biggest grin. 

"You love him, don't you?" 

"Who loves who?" a voice asked. Paige turned around and there was The Bella Twins. 

"I think you should know the answer" Paige said to them. They looked at me and then started smiling. 

"Dean?" they asked. I just kept looking at them. 

"OMG! Girl you gotta ask him out" Nikki said. 

"She can do it when she wants to" Brie said completely being calm about this. 

"But Brie please don't tell me that you don't see the way that he looks at her. He is completely smiling and always hiding because he doesn't want her to see him" Nikki whined. 

"Well sorry I'm not a mind reader to know things about The Dean Ambrose" she said with a hand gesture. 

"Brooklyn, why are you doing this?" Nikki said. 

"To be honest I really don't know." I said. I was actually telling the truth. I had no idea as to why I was denying my feelings and making it seem like I hate him which I don't. I am probably scared of everything. 

She gave me the look that read "I'm not buying it" I signed. 

"I think I'm just scared of everything" I shrugged.

"Why? You shouldn't be" Brie said. This is where I have to tell someone some day and it looks like I am telling someone today.

"I don't know how to do this relationship kind of thing. He will be my first boyfriend" I said. Then their face had softened and it looked like they had understand now. 

"Yeah I have a feeling everyone is like that but you really shouldn't feel that way. You can take your time when you want to ask him out, unless your waiting for him to make the move" Nikki said. I nodded knowing that I understand. 

"Just give it time" Brie said. I nodded. 

*Dean's P.O.V* 

Can I just be honest? I was happy that I was able to give Brooklyn a ride to the hotel. It also means that she can trust me. I really like her and want her to be mine but I just don't know how to ask her out. I was at the gym just working out until I saw Roman. Yeah he may be off cause of surgery but that doesn't mean he doesn't have to work out. 

"Hey Ro" I said approaching him. 

"Hey been a while since I saw you" he said. I chuckled. I placed my bag down and started doing the weights. 

"So what have you been up to lately?" he asked me. Oh gosh!

"Just thinking" I said casually. 

"About?" he asked. 

"This girl" I said. He started smiling. 

"Tell me about her"

"Well she is an amazing girl and it's weird that I really haven't talked to her that much and it already feels like we already have chemistry. I love it" I said smirking. 

"Anything else?"

"I..I want to make her mine but I'm just nervous and don't know how to ask her" I said scratching the back of my neck. 

"Well you might as well do it when it feels like it's the right time. You can't just do it out of nowhere" he pointed out. I suppose he was right. But I wasn't like this back in the indies. I had no feelings towards the girls and I would just you know.. fuck them. But this girl is different. Way different.

"Well just focus on her man" he said and then patted my back. He has no idea. 

I continue to do the weights and tried to get my mind off Brooklyn for a bit but it wasn't helping at all. She was on my mind constantly. 

"So I leave you for a bit and then when I come back your starring off into space" Roman said. I shook my head. 

"Sorry" I breathed out. 

"You really like this girl don't know?" he asked. I smiled. An actual smile. 

"Yeah" I said nodding my head. 

"When I talk to her it feels like it's only the two of us. Like the rest of the world doesn't exist" 

"Aww Dean Ambrose is growing up" he said. I shrugged. 

"Don't worry man. She will be yours soon" he said and then walked away. 

*Roman's P.O.V* 

I knew the whole time that he was talking about Brooklyn. Also it was kinda obvious even though he didn't tell me her name. I already know that she has a crush on him but I promised her that I wouldn't say anything. But I can admit that the two of them can be a really cute couple someday. I'm just hoping he makes a move on her soon. 

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

So right at the moment I was with Paige and The Bella Twins. We were just practicing our moves a bit. 

"Should we have a tag match?" Nikki asked. Paige and I agreed. It was of course Paige and I vs. Nikki and Brie. Paige started and also Brie. 

While they were practicing something..or should I say someone caught my eye. It was Dean of course. 

Brie had Paige in a headlock at the moment and even though it was just us I decided to give Paige a boost. 

"C'mon Paige" I cheered for her. Paige finally got out of it and then tagged me in. I got in to the ring and ran to Brie. I clotheslined her and then gave her a few punches. I got off her and waited until she got up and then gave her a dropkick. 

I then hit her with my finisher but then tagged in Paige and let her pin her. Paige then did the Paige Turner on her and then pinned her and we got the win. 

"Good job girls" Nikki said and then got her water bottle. 

"We should do that more often" Paige said and we all agreed. I turn to see Dean again and he was smiling at me. Then he motioned for me to go over to him. Well actually outside. I nodded at him. 

"Guys, I'm gonna go and get some fresh air real quick" I said and they nodded. I then started walking away from them and went outside and saw Dean leaning against the wall. 

"Hey" I said as I walked up to him. He looked at me and then smirked. 

"Hey, I gotta admit you are really good in the ring" he said. I blushed. Sorry but mostly everyone does that if someone gives them a compliment. 

"Thanks" I said smiling. 

"So I was just kinda wondering since we are starting to talk and everything that we should get to know each other. That I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch with me before Smackdown?" he asked. My heart is skipping a beat at the moment. 

"Sure" I said. 

"I just kinda figured you know because I want to get to know you better and what's better than lunch?" he shrugged. 

"Probably nothing" I said. He smirked. 

"Well I will see you later beautiful" he said and then winked and he started walking away. 

Oh my goodness. I am going to have lunch with Dean Ambrose. The girls will freak about this. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for this chapter. Sorry that it is bad but this chapter is like a filler chapter because of what is suppose to happen in the next chapter. So hope you guys understand that. Also like I said the last chapter. You guys might as well vote for this chapter after reading this because this book has a long way to go still. It has to pass 74 votes. So read and tell your friends cause it would mean a lot and stay tuned for the next chapter.!!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

233K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
4.6K 119 26
The second part to my Riverdale Is My Home story. Enjoy :) Sorry if its no good..
324K 7.3K 29
❝Be Fearless, Not Fearful❞ | Dominic Toretto and his family are willing to do anything to find out what happened to the youngest member of their crew...
1.4M 2.4K 3
Ella is your average teenage girl trying to make it through High School. She's thrown into a life she has no clue of. How many lies can one person ha...