Chapter 22

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Bray Fucking Wyatt had crossed the line right then and there. I wanted to just go out there and just slap some senses into him but I didn't and I kinda feel guilty. If I was out there with Dean and while Bray was doing this then I probably would've hurt him but then I probably would've gotten a lecture from Dean. But now I am in the waiting room at the hospital. Dean was immediately taken in the room and I was told that I have to wait in the waiting room. How is that even fair though he is my boyfriend and I should be with him. Damn. I was just on my phone and then I got text messages from Nikki and Brie.

"Hey is Dean okay?" Nikki's text message said.

"Did you hear anything for Dean?" Brie's text message said.

"I don't know yet" I sent Nikki and "Nope" I sent Brie. This was fucking stupid. It had been an hour. I think I had enough and I wanted to go in the room but then they will tell me to go back. Tick Tock. Tick Tock. It's boring here.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard something.

"Dean Ambrose?" and I stood up. The doctor went over to me.

"What are you to Mr. Ambrose?" he asked me.

"His girlfriend" I said slowly. I don't even know why I did that either. But of well.

"Well to be honest he wasn't that badly damaged. We had just told him that he has to wear a neckbrace and he is wearing it now. You can see him if you want" he said and then walked away. Finally..

I walked down the halls and then found his room. I took a deep breath because I was kinda nervous about going in there. I didn't know why though. Probably of what I was about to see. Well there he was. In the hospital bed with the neckbrace on and he was fully awake. He smiled when he saw me and I went over to him.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey, how you feeling?" I asked sounding very casual.

"Not bad. Neck just hurts" he said. I nodded.

It was like complete silence in the room, like neither one of us was talking and it was kinda freaking me out. I mean I haven't really seen him in an hour and now we are not even talking. It's weird.

"It's so awkward" I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah" he agreed.

"Are you sure your okay?" I asked him again. Remember I'm his girlfriend and I want to make sure.

"I already you babe that I am fine." I really didn't want to believe it though. Remember I said that it wouldn't have happened if I was out there. I kinda blame myself on this.

"I kinda blame myself for this" I muttered.

"What?" he asked. I didn't look at him. I was scared to.

"I didn't say anything" I said still not looking at him.

"Yeah you did. Please tell me what you said" he pleaded. He actually wanted to know what I said. I took a deep breath.

"I kinda blame myself for this happening to you" I said. His eyes widened.

"Why would you say that?" he asked.

"I don't know I just feel like it was. If I was out there than I could have stopped him. But I was backstage"

"Well first off you and I didn't even know that was gonna happen. Even if you were out there you probably wouldn't be able to take him down. He would've hurt you and I didn't want that. I don't want to see my girlfriend hurt." he said.