Chapter 39

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

I was already up getting ready. Dean was out at the gym right now with Roman. I was feeling great considering that I didn't drink a lot last night like Brie and Paige did. Now I was wondering what had happened between the two of them because Paige was taking care of Brie. Like she wanted her in Brie Mode so we will just have to see what happens. Alicia had texted me saying that she wants to meet me and Paige in her room so that is why I was getting ready. As I was getting ready though I got a text message and saw that it was from Nikki.

"You cannot believe what just happened? I got throw on me because of Brie" her text message said. I am sorry but I just started laughing seeing that. 

"Uh no, that is not good at all" I sent to her. Alicia texted me her room number and then I went out the door. 

I started finding her number and it wasn't long until I had found it and then knocked on the door. After a few minutes she opened it.

"Hey Brooklyn" she said and then let me in. 

"Hey" I said. 

"So this morning Paige had texted me about last night. Can I ask you what had happened?" she asked. Oh great.

"Oh let's just say that while we were at the hotel bar, things got crazy. Paige and Brie were just trying things and just everything else. It was pretty funny"

"I bet it was" she said.

"Also here's another question. How are you and Dean?" I blushed just hearing the name of my boyfriend.

"We are doing pretty good. It's about to be two months of our relationship soon so I can't wait for that" I said.

"When is it gonna be two months?"

"On the 25th" 

"That is also when the Royal Rumble is. Well that is pretty cool" she said. I agreed. We didn't really talk much well that was until there was a knock on the door and there was Paige on the other side. 

"Okay so I am now here and since this is a girls night I figured that we are just relax and I also want to say that I have planned for us to have a trip together" Paige said making us scream.

"That is awesome" I told her. She nodded.

"I asked The Bella Twins if they wanted to come but they said that they were busy so it's just gonna be us three" 

"Also we need to get waxed" Paige said and then threw us a box. Oh dear. She even threw a box to Alicia as well.

"Okay who is going first?" Alicia asked. No one said a word. 

"How about Brooklyn go first?" Paige suggested looking at me. I shook my head. "I will even do it for you" she said. I was still nervous about this. She made me lay down on the bed and they were about to wax my..lady parts. 

"Is this gonna hurt?" I asked them. 

"Okay were gonna count to three. 1" she said and then just suddenly rips it off making me scream. 

"Ow" I yelled. Alicia started laughing. 

"Okay ready?" Paige asked. Okay, can I just say that this is insane and completely weird. Then she does it again making me scream.

"OWW" I scream. She continued to do this process and I was completely silent. 

"How does it feel? It looks great" Paige said. 

"It just feels weird. I cannot believe that happened" I said still shaking my head. Hmm wonder how Dean will feel about this.

"Well of course it will be that way but hey at least it's clean.  When you get ready to go the dirty with Dean then it's not that much of a mess" Paige teased making me slap her arm.