Chapter 102

*Ted's P.O.V*

"So it looks like you are gonna be getting some revenge on Ambrose?" Seth said as we were out and about.

Don't ask me, Triple H told me to.

"I guess even though a match hasn't been made official just yet" I said and he nodded.

Im surprised that we are getting along for now. But then wasn't I the one that turned my back on him?

"I'm sure Triple H and Stephanie will make it official or something even though you aren't the best Authority member" he said and that right there offended me.

"What you just say?" I barked.

"I said you aren't the best Authority member"

"Oh and you are?" I questioned him.

"Well duh. I'm the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. I'm the future of this company" he grinned.

I made a disgusted face. Why is he saying this?

"Your more like the ass kisser of the company" I said while I smirked at him.

He didn't take that lightly.

"Listen here Ted, I'm sorry that you can't be me, okay? I'm sorry that I accomplished more than you did in one year. From being money in the bank to the champion. You never won an important match before" he said.

I was wanting to punch him any second now.

"You don't know anything about me"

"Oh hell I do. Your the son of the million dollar man. You were the million dollar champion and you were riding the coattails of Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton when you three were the legacy"

"That was long ago" I stated.

"And your point is?" He asked. I narrowed my eyes at him and he was doing the same thing.

"Seth I can't be in the same group with you if you are gonna be like this to me"

"Be like what?" He asked.

"An ass" he then slapped me. Full on slapped me. I landed on the ground and he was just looking at me. I quickly got up.

"We can't get along and you know that" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah I know"

"What is it about me that always makes you be like this when really I haven't done anything to you?" I asked.

He was thinking about this. Looked like he didn't have an answer right away.

"Well I guess it's only because when I think back to the legacy days. You were the one that outshines and it kinda reminds me of how I am right now. You wanted to be the best and me well
I'm already the best" he laughed.

Why is he always this cocky?

"I see" I said while crossing my arms.

"Ted, even though you are back it doesn't mean your the best. You were the best and now you are not. You had your time and now it's my time"

"If you really think about it I haven't lost my touch" I said.

"Really? You haven't lost your touch? You had two matches ever since you came back and lost both of them. Yeah that clearly screams you haven't lost anything" he laughed.

"Now let's talk about you. If anything at Elimination Chamber you had actually lost your title to Dean Ambrose but in order to keep your title you pushed a referee into him making him hit the ref. Now what kind of champion does that?" I raised my eyebrow.