Chapter 3

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

Again I was spending a day with Paige and I didn't mind that at all. But I am kinda wondering on what she will say cosidering that she will tease me about Dean. But speaking of Dean, he did give me a ride last night. I had to admit he was really sweet and I loved it so much. So right now Paige and I were at a little park.

"What a nice day it is" Paige said skipping. I laughed.

"I agree it is" 

"So why didn't you ride with me last night?" she asked raising her eyebrows. I didn't want to say anything because of course she was gonna go and tease me. But I wasn't really finding it anything though.

"Dean gave me a ride" She started grinning. 

"Oh really and what happened?" she asked. 

"Nothing happened" 

"Are you sure?" she asked. She does this all the time. Everytime I mention Dean she takes it farther and it gets weird after.

"All he did was give me a ride. Not really anything" 

"He's being a gentlemen" she pointed out. 

"I'm not listening to you no more" I said while putting my head in my hands. Like I said she does it all the time. 

"BROOKLYN" she screamed. Damn she can scream loud.

"WHAT?" I screamed back. Also we do this all the time as well.

"Why do you keep denying your feelings about Dean and why do you keep brushing off the fact that he may like you. He is actually caring about someone else besides himself" she said. 

"Because look at him. He can have anyone he wants-" but she cut me off.

"But he's choosing you" she said.

"I don't believe it" I put my hands up. 

"As I say again wait until he asks you out and see your yourself. You are acting like you fucking hate him but then your constantly talking about him" I didn't say anything now. 

"Wait a second?" she said. She then started grinning her biggest grin. 

"You love him, don't you?" 

"Who loves who?" a voice asked. Paige turned around and there was The Bella Twins. 

"I think you should know the answer" Paige said to them. They looked at me and then started smiling. 

"Dean?" they asked. I just kept looking at them. 

"OMG! Girl you gotta ask him out" Nikki said. 

"She can do it when she wants to" Brie said completely being calm about this. 

"But Brie please don't tell me that you don't see the way that he looks at her. He is completely smiling and always hiding because he doesn't want her to see him" Nikki whined. 

"Well sorry I'm not a mind reader to know things about The Dean Ambrose" she said with a hand gesture. 

"Brooklyn, why are you doing this?" Nikki said. 

"To be honest I really don't know." I said. I was actually telling the truth. I had no idea as to why I was denying my feelings and making it seem like I hate him which I don't. I am probably scared of everything. 

She gave me the look that read "I'm not buying it" I signed. 

"I think I'm just scared of everything" I shrugged.