Chapter 100

*Ted's P.O.V*

"Okay Ted, we need a game plan" Kane said as we were in the office a day before Money in the bank.

"What game plan?" I asked Kane as we were there.

I have a feeling that it's his favorite word to say. Game plan.

"Well you have your first pay-per-view match ever since you came back and we need to make sure that you are well and ready for your match" he said smiling.

I titled my head at him.

"I understand that Kane but I don't think I need a game plan. I know what I'm doing" I said but he just looked at me.

"Really? You said that on Monday when you were having a match against Dolph but then look what happened. You lost" he said starting to get angry.

"If I can admit he was saying stuff to me" I defended myself.

"Oh yeah like what?" He asked interested.

"He was saying that I'm not as good as my dad and saying stuff about Brooklyn. Apparently I have the right of wanting to bang her" I said shaking my head.

"I always knew it" he said and that had made me confused.

"What are you trying to say?"

"It's Brooklyn. Apparently she is your weakness" he said matter of fact.

"She is not my weakness"

"She pretty much was when her and Dean broke up" he smirked at me.

"I have no weakness" I was starting to get pissed off now. He was telling me that Brooklyn was my weakness. That is not true.

"Quit denying it. The reason why you lost on Monday was because of Brooklyn. You heard her name and then it cost you the match. Just admit it."

Maybe he was right.

"Okay. Fine. She is my weakness. I still care for her. Happy now?" I shouted.

I let my anger get the best of me but who am I to care at the moment? I don't care at all.

"Okay then moving on" he said looking at a piece of paper.

"You know you have to win" he said bluntly. I slowly nodded my head.

"It would be something else to bring back to The Authority. Now we don't know how Seth will win because we all turned our backs on him but we are a little worried about you" he said and I raised my eyebrow when I heard that.

"Hunter was telling me when Raw was finished. He said that you are getting off your game just a bit"

"I'm sorry that it has been a bit off"

"It's alright but I have you here for a reason now" he said and I nodded already knowing.

"You are gonna make Dolph pay, right?" He asked. I nodded my head rapidly.

"If it means not winning but putting him through ladders then yeah. Just something about him had pissed me off even though he was the one that started it" I said being honest.

I didn't had a problem with Dolph before. But ever since he wanted that match against me it had made me want to end him.

"Ted, it's important. If anything we want you to prove to him that The Authority always win. It's what is best for business" he gave me a smile.

I tried not to roll my eyes. I don't really like the whole best for business motto that they made up. I find it stupid.

"I'm gonna make you guys proud. I can promise you that"