Chapter 30

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I didn't actually think that was gonna happen. I didn't expect to lose at Paige on Raw. I don't even know how that happened. It wasn't suppose to go that way. Well whatever but for now I am at the trainers. I just got finished watching Dean's match and yeah he may have lost but he looked satisfied after putting Bray through that table. I mean who wouldn't? The medic was checking me and just seeing there was anything wrong. The Bella Twins had took me here.

"I didn't actually think that was gonna happen" I told them. It was also a shock to them as well.

"Not to ruin the moment though but you can't always win" Nikki said unsure. I wasn't in the mood to say anything.

"Let's not talk about that for now" I said wincing at the pain that was happening.

"So did you talk to Dean if you wanted to come and celebrate with John and I for Christmas?" Nikki asked me.

"Yeah well I just asked him if what we were doing and he said that he was taking me to his place in Vegas" I smiled.

"Aww that is sweet" they both cooed.

"Hey isn't your anniversary in three days?" they asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah it's gonna be one month. It's weird how it went by that fast" I said.

"Yeah but again you two are like the best couple besides Daniel and I" Brie said. I just shrugged.

All of a sudden the door had bursted open and there was Dean looking concerned. He came over to me and put his hand on my thigh.

"I had a feeling that you would be here" he said and sat next to me.

"I had to and see if there is anything wrong with me" I said. There was a couple minutes of silence as the medic was still looking over me. He was able to see if there was anything wrong and then he told me.

"Well there is only one thing that is gonna cause you pain and that is your bruised ribs. When she threw you into the barricade that is how it happened. Just relax and get plenty of rest" he told me and I nodded.

Dean carefully helped me off the bed or whatever it is and then held me close to him as he took me out of the room.

"Dean you better be careful with our best friend" Nikki said. Dean chuckled.

"Nikki, I am always careful with her. If she was hurt then I don't know what I would do with myself" he said. That put a smile on my face.

"She has a smile on her face" Nikki said making Dean look at me. He grinned.

"Well she is adorable when she has it on her face. It's what I love most about her" he said making me shocked. Did he said he loved me? No one didn't noticed it though.