Chapter 26

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I have literally again defeated Paige. I didn't even know why she was saying that I was trying to distract her from our match. I mean literally? I was actually trying to have a talk about what had happened at the gym or wherever we had our talk at. She was so stupid now. I can't believe that she had did that. But anyways I am at the trainers right now cause of Dean. If you had remember the sparks got in his eyes and the trainer is trying to take it out. I can tell that he did not like it one bit.

"Will you stop putting that in my eye?" Dean hissed. He was not liking it one bit.

"I have to do this" the trainer told him. Dean was pretty much complaining and he just wanted to get out of here.

"Dean will just stop please and let it get done and then we will leave" I said. His complaining was kinda bothering me.

He looked at me and nodded. I know he wants to get out of here but first he has to get his eyes checked out. So after a few more minutes the trainer was able to get it done.

"You know you didn't have to be like that" I told him as we were on our way to the rental car. He signed.

"Well you should know by now that I don't like being there" he said. I didn't blame him.

"Yeah I know but you still had to or else you probably would've been blind for the rest of the night" I told him.

"I wouldn't care" I knew that was kinda gonna be his answer to that.

When we finally got to our rental car he grabbed my bags and put both of our bags into the back and then he got into the car. He started the car and then grabbed my hand and then we were on our way to the hotel.

———-

We were in our hotel room just getting ready for bed. Dean was in the bathroom doing whatever he always does in the bathroom and I was just on the bed waiting for him.

After awhile he had come out of the bathroom and then came in bed.

"So are you mad that you had lost?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Well not really. I think the only thing that I am mad about is the fact that he decided to take advantage. I mean I get it. Most people do that all the time but still and you saw it that I was blind and couldn't see anything but still I was able to cause him pain and that is the only thing that matters" he said. Yeah he didn't cared.

"Yeah I guess that is something" I agreed with him. I mean it was true.

"What about you? You had won again against Paige?" he asked.

"I knew that I was gonna win. I just didn't understand why she was saying that stuff when it wasn't true" I shrugged.