Chapter 73

*Dean's P.O.V*

So nothing really happened after that goodbye/retirement dinner for AJ. It was a little hard seeing my girlfriend that sad and she was crying a bit when we got back to the hotel but I was able to comfort her later. So that's all good. Also I was still having problems with Paige. I think I had a couple of confrontations after that dinner. I swear she likes to piss me off.

"Who likes to piss you off?" Roman asked me. I looked over at him. I didn't even realize I said that out loud.

"I said that out loud?" He nodded.

"That's weird because I never noticed it but whatever. It's Paige" I told him. I never told him what happened with Paige because I just don't think he needs to know but of course he might know today.

"Well what is going on between you and Paige?" he asked.

"I guess I was never over with what she has done in the past. With her flirting with me and then her pretending to be Brooklyn's friend and just making me think that I can trust her again. I mean I had a few confrontations with her already. When we were at that dinner I pissed her off so much that she threw her drink at me" I rolled my eyes at the last part.

"Why are you always having problems with her?"

"It's not my fault. It's all hers because she likes to start shit" I hissed. I really didn't mean to do that though.

"You are not gonna let her do that again okay because you have other things to look onto and that is Brooklyn"

Brooklyn. I love hearing her name.

"So Raw is in a couple of days, are you excited?" he asked.

"I am always excited because I get to punch somebody" I said feeling giddy.

"You are always wanting to punch somebody. It's not surprise there" I just shrugged at what he had said.

"So where is Brooklyn at the moment?"

"She is at the hotel room. I don't know if she is wanting to do anything later but we will see. I just know that she is still sad of what had happened." I said.

It's only been a couple of days and she is still finding it hard. I don't blame her though because that was her best friend and I would have been the same if it happened to Roman.

"Oh when we were talking about how Paige pisses you off all the time what does Brooklyn think of all of this?" he is so curious and nosy most of the time.

"I sometimes do get glares from her but I am only telling the truth. Paige just wanted attention and she pretended to be Brooklyn's friend. Also the shit that she had done to me. I hated it. I hated it all. I don't know how long this will continue" I said serious.

"I think you two really need to get through this" he said. My eyes widened when he said that.

"No I am not talking to her again because who knows what can happen. We might just fight again and the name calling will go back and fourth"

"You have no other choice though. Who knows? Brooklyn could be friends with her again and you might not even know"

"No she can't be friends with her" I said starting to get angry.

"If she was and then screws it up again then it's her fault and you know that it's true" he said.

"No it's mostly Paige's fault because she likes to play mind games. She likes to mess around with people and the person that she does it the most with is Brooklyn and I don't want to see her hurt again" I was about to get ready to punch something.