Chapter 7

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

I was with The Bella Twins at the moment. They were in my hotel room at the moment and they wanted to find out what the hell happened between Paige and I at Raw. To be honest I hated thinking about what had happened and the way she was acting. She wa acting so giddy like she was doing a plan or something and that it was working. But who knows? So she actually likes Dean and she went to him and flirtled with him. She did it right in front of me. It just made me mad more. I don't even know why this was happening and it was already spinning way out of control.

"So what exactly happened?" Nikki asked.

"There is probably so much to explain" I said. They nodded understanding.

"Well we will be here the whole day to hear it" Nikki said. I took a deep breath. 

"Well I was on my way to look for her and I ran into Dean. We talked a bit and he wanted to know what had happened between the two of us. I of course just told him that it was nothing but he didn't believe me. When I finally found her I told her that she had no reason to ignore me and she said that she did and then she was saying that I was marking out that she was the bad guy when she wasn't. She said that she actually likes Dean because she started grinning and the reason why is because I always talk about him and it made her like him. Then she told me that it would be bad if Dean found out her secret and she started running and she talkied to Dean but she was flirting with him. She told him that his hair looked great as always" I said. They looked shocked.

"I didn't expect her to be like that" Brie said. I nodded agreeing with her.

"She has to be up to something. That doesn't sound like her" Nikki said. Brie nodded.

"But what if she is up to something?" I asked the two of them. They both looked at me.

"Well if she is then we actually can't figure it out. We may have been her best friends and we can know when she is messing around but who knows if she is this time" Nikki shrugged. 

"I just don't know why though that she was flirting with him. Espically right front of you" Brie said. 

"I actually thought she was gonna tell him" I said. They chuckled. 

"Well it's a good thing that she didn't. We wouldn't want Dean to know your crush on him" 

"Yeah we wouldn't" I said and then shook my head.

"But I'm sure that you will be fine. Wouldn't you be? If she does try to give you any trouble then you know that you can call us and then we will beat her up for you" Brie said grinning. Nikki nodded. 

"Yeah the best thing at the moment is to ignore her but if you don't then okay. Just don't let her get to you" Nikki said. I nodded.

"Well good luck girly. We gotta get going because I gotta meet up with Daniel and she has to do something" Brie said. I nodded. 

They said their goodbyes and I watched them get out of the hotel room. I signed.

If I do talk to Paige again then I hope we can actually stop doing all of then and then be freinds again because I hate this. 

-----------

I decided that I would go to the gym to take my mind off of a couple of things. Like to be honest I really needed it. Just stop thinking about the whole drama thing and take my frustrations out if you know what I mean. I got to the gym and just started punching the punching bag. I had no reason for this but I was pretending that this bag was Paige. I don't know why but I had to. 

"Well look at what we have here?" I heard a voice behind me. That voice sounded very fimilar. Paige. I turned around and there she was, smirking.

"What do you want Paige?" I asked her as I tried to continue taking out my frustrations on the bag.