Chapter 28

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I can tell that Paige was completely not done with this feud. She had to interrupt my interview and then just attacked me backstage. Well great. But anyways today was Tribute to the Troops and I was very excited. I was having a match and so was Dean. He was in a boot camp match with Bray Wyatt and I know that he will win. I just know it. So Dean wanted to spend some time together before we got to the arena. He suggested a park and I was okay with that. So we were just sitting on a bench, holding hands like every normal couple would do and was just talking about Tribute to the Troops.

"So you excited to tonight?" Dean asked me and I looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah I know that it will be a great night. It's all about what the people do for this country and I just can't wait and can't wait to thank them" I said. He agreed with me.

"It's amazing about how much work that they put into that. It's a tough job but they are doing an amazing job at it. It amazes me" he said.

"I just can't wait" I said again. I sometimes do have a habit at doing that.

"So what kind of match are you having?" he asked.

"I think it's a battle royal" I shrugged.

"What about you, you have a boot camp match" I said poking his side. He chuckled.

"It's just another chance where I can bash his head in. Nothing big" I always wonder what can go through his head because he doesn't look worried. Well when was the last time he looked worried?

"Your not worried about this match?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"I have no reason to and besides I went up against him so many times. He doesn't scare me" he pointed out. He was right.

"Just be careful" I told him.

"No promises" I looked at him with a glare and he put his hands up. I laughed and then he put his arms around my shoulder.

"I'll try but I just can't tell if I will be careful. Anything can be used in this match but we will see" he said.

"I trust you" I said cuddling against him. We were just sitting there in silence. We were completely taking advantage of what was going on outside. It felt nice.

"So what are you gonna do about Paige today?" he asked.

"Please don't mention her name" I told him. Her name just bugs me so much now and she just annoys me.

"Sorry. So what are you gonna do with it today?" he asked.

"Better. Well I am just hoping I can kick her to the curve because that is a start that I am getting ready for our match on Monday Night Raw in that lumberjill match" I assured him. I was ready.