Chapter 49

*Dean's P.O.V*

I still remember the words that Bad News Barrett said to me. He thinks that I am not worthy of getting a title shot for his title. Well I guess I am gonna have to show him when we are on Raw. I am gonna do whatever it takes to be the champion and I don't care if it's the easy way or the hard way. I am getting it one way or the other. I was with Roman at the moment because I just felt like hanging out with him. 

"Bro, are you okay?" he asked me. I looked at him and then said nothing. I actually don't know how to feel right now.

"Dude, please talk to me" he said sounding concern. 

"I just can't get the words out of my head" I said.

"What Bad News Barrett said to you?" I nodded while not even looking at him. I took a deep breath.

"Dude, if I were you I would just ignore him. He is doing this on purpose and you shouldn't let it get to you. I mean you are Dean Ambrose for crying out loud and you have never let these kinds of things get to you" he said.

He was right. I usually don't.

"It really just makes me sick that he can be that kind of person. I mean I saw his interview backstage last week how he said that he would not accept it. It's wrong that he did that because every superstar that is  champion should accept a challenge from any superstar" I said kinda letting my anger out.

"Calm down just a bit. You are right it should happen but if I were you I would just go for it no matter what he says" he said and what he had said I had was completely interested in.

"What do you mean by just going for it no matter what he says?" I asked.

"I mean go and just try to take it. Try to get the title match without him expecting it" he said and just the thought of that makes me grinned. Really big.

"I see you are liking the idea" he said matching my grin. I nodded still grinning.

"You have just given me an idea that I will most likely use. Thank you for the tip" I said now looking at him.

"Anything for you, brother. You know that I will always help you" he said and stuck his fist out and I hit it with my fist.

"Yeah it will be the same for you" I said and then took a sip of my water.

"So have you decided on what you are gonna do?" he asked me. 

"I might have a little something up my sleeve. But I just won't tell anyone though because I want everyone to know at the same time"

"Why can't you tell me. I deserve to know" he said. I chuckled a bit.

"Nope, you are gonna have to wait just like everybody else"

"So you are not gonna tell Brooklyn either" he said raising an eyebrow at me and I can tell by that he wants me to tell the truth, which I will.

"I won't tell her either" 

"Why not? She is your girlfriend and deserves to know what you are doing. You know girlfriends rights" he said. I actually had to stop myself from laughing.

"She wouldn't even be bothered by it because she has her own feud to deal with" I said.

"How it is going for her?" 

"At first she was having a tough time on it. She just really didn't know what to do and she actually thought that the story line was gonna be in between their friendship but after I talked to her a little bit about it she was fine and she looked fine with it on Monday" I shrugged.