Chapter 32

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Dean had made this Christmas amazing. He wanted to make this special for me and he did. It was probably the best Christmas that had happened. But now we are gonna be getting ready to go back to Raw. I was only doing a promo because of the feud that The Bella Twins had talked about. So we are gonna make it happen so now there is gonna be a little feud between us but of course we are still gonna remain good friends backstage. They wouldn't mean any harm. So right now Dean and I were packing.

"Can I just say that I had a blast spending Christmas with you" I said to him. He looked at me.

"Well I can also say that I had a blast. You are so important to me and I wouldn't want to have that moment with anyone else" he said. Oh gosh he was trying to make me blush.

"Will you stop that?" I told him.

"Stop what?" he asked all innocent.

"Stop trying to make me blush" I said. He started walking over to me.

"Well I can admit that it is pretty cute" he said wrapping his arms around me. I leaned my head on his chest.

"How about we take a break?" he asked me and I nodded. Me being me was lazy so he carried me downstairs on his back. Yeah he is amazing. He set me softly on the couch.

"I am only saying this because I love you but you are pretty lazy" he said. I looked at him.

"That's one of the reasons why you love me though" I said.

"You got that right babe" he said and then put his arm around me.

We were just sitting there in silence for a while and I can be really honest I enjoyed it. I enjoyed his company so much and I can tell that he enjoyed mine as well.

"I would hate to ruin the moment but I love it when we are like this" I said. He nodded.

"Yeah it is pretty nice"

"So are you ready to go back to Raw?" he asked. I nodded.

"Even though I don't want to leave this place it would be great to go back to work. I am even starting my new feud soon" I said.

"The one you were telling me about" he asked and I nodded.

"I just hope the don't do any harm to you" he said. I shook my head.

"I already told you that we had talked about it and they wouldn't try to do anything bad to me. But still it's for everyone to see and we would probably just have to wait and see what happens" I shrugged.

"Okay I think I am okay with that" he said.