Chapter 109

*Ted's P.O.V*

"It looks like you are one step ahead of Dean at the moment" Triple H smiled at me as I was with him and Stephanie for a little meeting.

"I gotta do what I can do screw him over" I shrugged.

"This might lead to something big for you Ted later on. We know that you have potential" Stephanie said looking at me with a smile.

"We are thinking that if you win your match then there's a chance in the future that you might be competing for the championship. We think that you can make a great champion someday" he said.

Yeah if you don't find out about my fake career, I thought in my head.

"So you like in like two weeks it is Battleground and your match with Dean had taken quite a turn. You two are always at each other throats"

"Dean just thinks he is better than me when he isn't. I have been in this company longer than he had. I had just come back from a long break and I'm fresh. I'm ready to prove to him that not everything is about him" I said truthfully.

"But here is the thing Ted. We are a bit worried about you" Triple H said.

"Why?"

"The past few matches that you had hasn't come out with the best outcome. You lost against Dolph Ziggler in that one on one match on Raw. You lost at Money in the bank when Stephanie and I had thought that you can handle it when you couldn't. Are you actually ready to step up to the game?" he asked serious.

"That is in the past. I'm ready to get this era done. You have to have faith in me" I pleaded.

"We just want to see if you proved yourself that we can have faith in you. We have to see that passion come from you" he said.

"I'm ready to show that to you" The two of them nodded.

"Then we have to see it. Just because you are in the Authority though doesn't mean you have the right to have security. Your not like Seth. Your different and that is why you are apart of it. Your good friends with Kane reason why you are riding his tails and that isn't bad. He is teaching you what you haven't learned yet" he explained.

"Show me the fire in you Ted"

"I promise that I won't let you down boss" I said standing up.

"Good to hear that. Good luck at Battleground" he said and I nodded getting out of the room. 

As I was getting out of the room though and was going down the hall I ran into Dean and Brooklyn. What a nice surprise.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked curious.

It seems a little sketchy to see the two of them together at the headquarters. What could be here that they had a reason to be here? It's questionable.

"I was called to come here" Dean spat.

"I'm sure you were. Did Triple H called you?" I asked and he nodded. We were just having this staredown at each other. 

Only a few more weeks Ted. Contain yourself. 

"Well we have to go and see what the boss has to say" he said walking past me while holding Brooklyn's hand. 

I took a look back at them while they were going down the hall and shook my head. 

They are gonna burn down to the ground together one day.

*Dean's P.O.V*

Running into Ted really wasn't what I needed after what he did to me at Smackdown but I am not even gonna think about it for now. Brooklyn and I have a meeting with Triple H and Stephanie for some reason and I don't know why but we are gonna find out. We get to the room where it says Triple H and I knocked on the door. I heard him say come in and I open the door.