Chapter 113

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I was waiting for what Nikki was about to say. She knew who attacked me and she was about to tell me. I am ready to hear what she was about to say. 

"Okay but before I tell you, you are gonna have to understand why it happened" she said and I nodded confused.

I wasn't sure what was going on but I just waited.

"It was Brie" she bluntly said and that made me shocked. My own friend had attacked but for what reason.

"I know that you are kinda out of it still but let me explain to you what had happened" she said and I nodded. I did see from the corner of my eye that the guys were still watching us. They now know who attacked me as well.

"Even though Brie had attacked you Ted was the one that told her to" 

"So it does make sense" Dean said getting out of the deep end and then coming over to us with Dolph and Roman following.

"We knew that it somehow had to tell somebody to attack you because we all know that he isn't that stupid to put his hands on you" he told me. 

"At first he told me that he would pay her but then she decline. So there wasn't any money involve. But she still did it without any cause" Nikki said throwing her hands up. I don't think she believed that her sister did it as well. 

"I mean I knew it was her but I wanted to make sure that it was her by hearing it from Ted" she said.

"So what are we gonna do?" Sasha asked. 

We all had to think about it for a minute. This was all news to all of us and it was something that we might have to put a stop to.

"Brooklyn you should talk to him" Nikki pointed out and that made me look at her.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because you are also one of the people that he can confess. He always seems to whenever he is around you"

"She is right you know" Dean said looking at me.

I started to think about it. Maybe what she was saying was true. Maybe I can find out more stuff as to why Ted made Brie, my own friend, attack me backstage. I guess I have no choice. I looked up at them.

"Yeah okay I will do it. But do you where he is?" 

"He should be in his hotel room" she said. I nodded.

"But what about Brie? We have that thing coming up on Raw in a few days?" Becky asked.

"Brooklyn you are gonna have to keep quiet and pretend that you don't know about any of this. I know that it would be hard to when you see Brie at work but it's best if you just pretend. Then maybe later you can confront her about it" she said.

There was something that I wanted to tell her before I left to go and talk to Ted.

"Nikki Dean and I heard what Brie was saying when she was with you and Roman in that janitors closet" I said.

"Yeah listen she is going through something and I don't know why she was saying that stuff. I would never turn my back on you though" she assured me and that made me smile.

"So I guess I will go talk to Ted" I said and they nodded.

"If he does something that bothers you then slap him" Sasha said and that made us all laugh.

"Will do" I said and then started to walk away from them.

---

I was going down the halls in order to find Ted's hotel room. I just wanted to know why he was doing this and what was up with him. It's kinda weird that he is doing these kind of things. After a little bit I was able to find his hotel room and I knocked on the door. I heard something going on on the other side of the room which was weird. But then the door was opened and there was Ted.