Chapter 115

*Ted's P.O.V*

I am on my way to go and apologize to Kane because it's the least that I can do. I wanted to make sure that we were okay and that when I headed into Battleground that he had my back. I just want to make sure that we were on the same page again. So as I was inching closer to the door that I knew that Kane was in I stopped because I heard talking. I just quietly opened the door just a little bit and took a peek inside and saw that Kane was talking to Seth. 

That is the most strangest thing ever. Why was he talking to Seth when he hated him?

"So the plan is still on right?" Kane asked him. What plan?

"Yeah it's under control and I will make sure that it happens at Battleground" Seth said. I was getting more and more confused by the minute.

What on earth were they talking about?

"I just wanted to make sure because I know that Triple H will want this and that it would be better for The Authority" Kane said to him and Seth nodded.

"I'm not gonna mess it up. I have the plan all up in here" Seth said pointing to his head. 

"Don't you think that he will be mad though? He is just gonna hate you more" 

Seth had to think about what Kane had just told him. 

"Well it would be worth it because I know that Triple H has been wanting it so whatever happens it happens and I quite frankly don't care what he does. He already know he's hard to work with and he sucks at wrestling. He's gonna get what's coming to him" Seth said.

Is he talking about me? Oh gosh I hope not. 

I am gonna pretend that I didn't hear their conversation so that I can go inside and say my sorry to Kane. I opened it and put on a fake smile.

Even though I don't know if they are talking about me I just want to make sure that they don't know that I didn't hear anything.

"Ted you are here" Kane said trying to act normal. Okay he is up to something but I am not gonna ask him. 

"Yeah I am here because I want to apologize for the way I acted when it was Smackdown" I said.

"Ted it's alright you don't have anything to apologize for. I understand what you were feeling and you had every right to be feeling that way. It's alright bud" he said.

He's acting way too friendly for my liking. It's kinda weird.

"Well if you say so" I said and was about to walk out of the door but I stopped when my name was called.

"Ted" Seth said and I turned back around.

"I just want to tell you that I wish you good luck in your match with Dean" he said and I nodded.

I couldn't thank him. I think I knew what he was up to and I am not in the mood for his games I just want to get out of here and just make sure that at Battleground I win my match.

---

I was alone. I am always alone. I barely have any friends here. I guess people didn't like the way I presented myself when I came back and that's the reason why everybody hates me. I feel stupid for being this way.

"Ted" I heard my name being called and when I turned around I was shocked. There stood Dolph Ziggler. The friend of Dean and someone that also hated me. He had every right to hate me and I don't blame him.

"What do you want?" I asked. 

"I actually came here for a chat. No I am not here to throw you off your game either. I am here actually having a heart to heart conversation with you" he said.