Chapter 101

*Ted's P.O.V*

I started leaning into her and I did felt my lips onto hers and I was kissing her until three seconds later and she pulled away quickly.

"Ted, this shouldn't be happening" she said looking down at the ground.

"Why shouldn't it?"

"It just feels wrong." She said quietly and it was good that I was able to hear.

"Is it because you still love Dean?" I asked.

She didn't even answer. She still does. I don't know when she will get it through her thick skull that Dean isn't good enough for her reasoning why he cheated on her.

"I'm sorry Ted" she said leaning against the wall.

"You don't mean that" I said looking at her. She was confused.

"You are not sorry. You make it seem like you are when you are not. Like what the hell is wrong with you?" I questioned.

"Excuse me?"

"No don't start. If anything I regret kissing you now. Your nothing but a slut. You are just fake." I said my voice full of venom.

"You don't understand. I am sorry that I wouldn't kiss you back. It just didn't seem right"

"That is your excuse all the time when we were friends. Or the time that I didn't please you right?" I asked her.

"Like when it happened when I was with Maryse. You so wanted me and when it was about to happen what do you say? Oh I know your most popular line. It just doesn't seem right. THAT IS WHAT YOU ALWAYS SAY. IT JUST DOESNT SEEM RIGHT" I yelled the last part.

"What about when I made you your favorite cookies? The mint chocolate chip ones. When you told me you liked them and then the next day you say your most famous words. It just doesn't seem right" I scoffed.

I knew that I was hitting a nerve. If anything this is how she was when we were 'together' a couple of years ago. No, we weren't dating but she was like a dog with a bone. She was clingy to me.

Did I like it? Hell no.

Like yeah I had a crush on her but the way that she was just.. Made me out of it.

"Are you really gonna bring the past up?" She asked.

Is she that stupid?

"Well I am" I said while shaking my head. She is out of her mind.

"Ted, you really need to understand that I'm being serious when I say it this time. The only reason I'm saying this is because I just got out of a relationship and I'm not ready for anything new. I don't want to kiss you and I don't want any drama" she explained.

"Brooklyn you are avoiding everything that I just said. Tell me right now that those things never happened?" I told her.

"You want me to say it?" I nodded at her.

"Yes okay those things happen. I remember everything that happened. I know that I was so fucking clingy with you in the past but then again you didn't want to be with anyone either until the company made you be with Maryse. You wanted me to act like that" she shouted.

What she just said was partly true. She is missing something and she didn't even know. I didn't tell her.

She is gonna be more pissed at me.

"There is something missing in that story" I said and she raised her eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? What?"

"Before you started being like that with me because of Maryse I did something" I said slowly and she was just starting at me.