Chapter 50

*Paige's P.O.V*

Right when I knew that Dean and Brooklyn wanted to be alone I left with Roman. I mean they are a couple and every couple would want to have their alone time. I muttered a bye to them and then left. I was just walking alone now. Even though Roman left with me he had to do something else so now I was alone but I knew I wasn't alone until I heard footsteps behind me. I was thinking about turning around until I was kinda attacked from behind. Whoever the hell this was, was gonna get payback. My eyes were closed for a bit until I opened them and I saw a speck of blond hair. Renee.

"What the hell?" I shouted pushing her off me. She was just standing there smirking and looking all innocent. 

"Well what does it look like? I wanted to give you a little payback when you slapped me" she said. 

"Oh please, you were able to slap me before I had slapped you across the face" 

"Paige, tell me something what is the real reason you are hanging out with Brooklyn? Tell me the truth" she said while her eyes were dark. I couldn't really tell her why. I just couldn't. 

"I can't say anything" I whispered.

"What was that? Are you hiding something from Brooklyn?" she asked dying to laugh. I really wasn't gonna say anything.

"You know it would be over already if you just tell me. It would be our little secret" she smiled so evily.

"Renee, I will not tell you anything. It's only gonna be kept to myself and I really wouldn't cared if you tried everything to get it out of me because it's not gonna happen" I said with my eyes dark.

"You know you can't lie to me Paige"

"I have never lied in my life. That feud that Brooklyn and I had a long time ago I was telling the truth. I meant everything I said to her and guess what I still do" I blurted out without realizing it. I just told her what I thought about Brooklyn, for real. 

"Oh this is gonna be interesting when I tell Brooklyn" she smirked. 

"You can't tell her" I protested.

"Why, she deserves to know the truth?" she said. What will it take for her to not tell Brooklyn any of this. I really need to know.

"What will it take for you not say any about this to her?" I asked. I am actually kinda scared to know what she says.

"You have to be my bitch for a week" she smirked. Well anything to keep her from telling Brooklyn. I smiled and then put my hand out for her to shake. She smirked and then shook my head.

"I won't let you down" I said. She nodded impressed.

"Good now you will have to do something for me" she said. I looked at her waiting for what she wanted.

"I want you to go and get me a chicken salad at McDonald's" she said and I nodded.

"Right on it boss" I said and then walked away.

"Also give it to me in my hotel room" she shouted and I turned around and gave her a nod and a thumbs up.

But here's the thing. I not only did this feud with the Bella Twins and also Brooklyn because I thought that we could be friends still. I only did this feud because I wanted a chance on the title and at Fast Lane I was getting that chance and no one is stopping me.

---

I think after being at Subway for like 10 min. I finally got this bitch her chicken salad. I made it to the hotel and to her hotel room and knocked on the door. I waited for a few seconds before the door opened and she let me in.