Chapter 24

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Me? As Diva of the Year? I can be completely honest I was not expecting it to happen at all. I kinda expected Dean to win but me? How was that even possible? I mean yeah I was one of the favorite divas in the company but what have I done to earn it? Probably nothing but who knows? I was again happy that Dean had won Breakout Star of the Year. He really deserved it. He was one of the top superstar so yeah. I guess you can say that the girls were happy for me. Well some weren't. Paige. I'm even surprised that she didn't try anything. So at the moment I am with The Bellas because they wanted to talk a bit and hang out. We were at the gym.

"So how are you and Dean?" Brie asked looking at me.

"It has been going good right now. We have been together for about two weeks now" I said.

"I swear you two are like already a power couple. I mean, he won Breakout Star of the Year. You won Diva of the Year. You two could have won Couple of the Year but you guys aren't public yet. But I can see you two lasting a long time" Nikki said stretching.

"I wouldn't say that we are a power couple" I said. Nikki shrugged.

"You guys can be"

"I really just don't see it." I said.

"So here's the question that I kinda want to ask. Are you two ever gonna be a public couple or are you guys gonna be a secret?" Nikki asked. If you remember I did say that this question bothered me. I don't know why but it did.

"I still have no idea. Him and I never really talked about it. I would kinda want to but then again I am scared of what he would want. I mean this relationship involves two people and it has to have both of our inputs in there"

"That is true right there" Nikki said. I nodded.

"Well you guys are gonna have to talk about it then" Brie said.

"I am sure that we will talk about it someday." I said.

"Oh I forgot to say congrats on winning Couple of the Year Brie" I told her. Yeah her and Daniel have won that award.

"Aww thank you. We were so happy that we had won it" she smiled. She is very happy with him.

"You are the cutest" I told her.

"Not anymore. It's you and Dean" Nikki said. Now it was my time to shrug.

"I guess"

"Speaking of the devil" Nikki grinned and I turned around. Dean. He came in with Roman.

"Quick hide me" I said and then hid behind them. They both giggled. They pretended to act natural but it didn't look like it worked.

"Hey girls" Dean said walking up to them. I was just behind their back.

"Hey" Nikki said.

"So where is Brooklyn?" Dean asked.

"Brooklyn?" Nikki asked. Well she plays really good as an actress then.

"What are you talking about?" Brie asked him. Dean was raising his eyebrow confused.

"Please tell me you don't know your friend Brooklyn?" he asked.

"We know a Brooklyn?" Nikki asked looking at her sister. Damn they were good.

"I don't think I heard a name like that" Brie said.

"What is the matter with you guys?" he asked.

"What are you going on about? We were just working out and then you come and argue that we know a girl name Brooklyn.?" Nikki said. I think Dean had enough because he gently pushed past them and now he stood in front of me.