Chapter 16

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

It's the day. It's Survivor Series. Yeah I had to admit that I am pretty excited to go and fight Paige. I mean after she was humiliated on Smackdown it made me know that I had a shot at beating her and I can also admit that she was a great wrestler. It can kinda be hard to beat her but she had great ability in the ring but I am up to the challenge. I did beat her before a couple of times when we were friends but now it's different and she would want to take my life away but I will promise you that it will not happen. So I'm already at the arena and I am with Nikki and Brie. I am only talking a little bit until I have a little promo with Renee Young.

"So you ready for your match?" Nikki asked.

"Of course can't wait to kick her ass" I smirked.

"That's confidence right there" Brie said.

"I just can't wait to get into the ring. I am gonna make her try to stop me or whatever. I am coming out of the match with the victory" I said. The both of the were grinning until they dropped. I frowned and turn around and there was Paige.

"If I were you I wouldn't be that confident" she said.

"And if I were you I would get ready for the ass whooping I am gonna give you" I said as I glared at her.

"You might want to keep your mouth shut" she protested.

"Your not in charge of me"

"I will after I win the match later on"

"We will see about that" I said. She glared at me and then walked away.

"Dang, I always forget that she was that bitchy" Nikki said crossing her arms. Brie nodded.

"Tell me about it"

"So Brooklyn wheres Dean?"

As I was about to answer there was a voice behind me. "Right here" I heard from behind me and there was Dean.

"Hey" we all said at the same time to him.

"Hey ladies" he said and then sat next to me.

"So Dean ready for your match?" I asked him.

"Oh you know I am. I gotta bash Bray Wyatts head into the mat."

"Oh yeah thats right."

"So I found you guys talking to Paige earlier" he said looking at us. Wow I didn't even notice that he was here.

"It was nothing" I said. He signed.

"It's always nothing" he said.

"But for real this time it's nothing. Nothing bad happened. She was just saying that she was gonna win that match and we all know it's not gonna happen" I told him.

"Okay then" he said.

"Brooklyn it's time for your interview" a person said and I nodded and then got up.

"I will see you guys soon" I said and then headed to where Renee was. I found her and sat down. Then it was time.

"So ladies and gentlemen, welcome my guest at this time Brooklyn" she said.

"Hey Renee" I smiled.

"So let's talk about what had happened on Smackdown" she said and then pointed into the direction of where a T.V was and it showed Paige getting ambushed by The Bella Twins and then I came out saying a few words. I smirked when the video ending.

"I wanted to get your input on why that kind of thing happened" she asked.

"It's called giving a preview of whats to come. You see Paige likes going out of her mind and just letting go and letting anything happened no matter what how it happened. She's crazy. She actually thought that match was gonna happen" I said.