Chapter 17

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Let's take a moment to think about what had happened at Survivor Series. I had beat Paige just like I said that I was going to. I have a feeling that she was going to do something on Raw tonight but we will have to find that out later. Also Nikki had became the Divas Champion from AJ of course and it was pretty evident on how that happened, ha. I was proud of Dean even if he had pretty much made himself get DQ. I don't think he cared. So basically how the agenda was gonna go is that I was gonna hang out with the Bella Twins and then we all were gonna head to Raw together. Not that bad of an idea, right? We wanted to have a special lunch to celebrate our wins last night. Dean couldn't make it because he was gonna be at the gym.

"So congrats on winning the title" I told Nikki. I was very happy for her. She worked hard to it, even if she did have help from Brie.

"Thank you. I am very proud of myself" she smiled. I can tell that she was.

"Also your match as well. You beat Paige" I nodded and started smiling. The way her face was when she found out that she lost.

"I have a feeling that she is gonna do something at the show"

"Don't worry about it. You can't let her get under your skin" Brie said. I nodded.

"I mean even if she did anything it can't be that bad because she is crazy and completely out of control so it's probably gonna be nothing." Nikki said.

"Okay I guess we have talked enough about me. What about you? How do you feel about winning the title?" I asked Nikki.

"It's a great accomplishment. I have been waiting for it and now I have it. I am hoping someday that I get to go against you for it because it would be a great fued between the two of us" she grinned. She was right.

"I might had to take you up on that offer soon" I said.

"I know we can pretty much talk about this so much but I really wanna know how you feel about it. Do you plan on dating Dean soon?" Nikki asked. Brie nudged her.

"Don't ask her that" Brie said and Nikki rolled her eyes. She really wanted to know and it really didn't bother me.

"I'm not doing anything wrong by asking her that" she said looking at her sister.

"Guys it's really nothing" I told them. "I can answer that question if that is what Nikki wants me to do" I added.

"Okay so I really don't know. I mean it seemed pretty clear that we will be dating at anytime of what he had told you guys in front of me but I could also tell that he is waiting for the right time" I said.

"I gotta agree with you. He didn't seem to want to rush into things" Brie said.

"But I so can tell that you two will be dating soon. I mean you already had your first date" Nikki grinned. I really wouldn't call that lunch or anything a date that happened a couple of weeks ago.

"I really wouldn't call that a date. We were getting to know each other" I said.

"And did you two have a lot in common?"

"Yeah it seemed like it"

"Seemed like it?" They were both confused.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to say that but yeah we kinda went through the same things" I said.

"I really hope when you two start dating that we will be the first people you tell" Nikki grinned.

"Yeah of course. I will tell you when it happens" I smiled.