Chapter 97

*Dean's P.O.V*

"Come on man, hurry up" I told Roman as we were in the car.

We were on the way to a place that I wanted to go to because after thinking about it I had to do this. I didn't tell him where we were going either. I just gave him an address.

"Will you calm down? We are almost there" he said and I just kept quiet from there.

Only five more minutes and we finally make it there.

"What the hell?" I heard him muttered.

I kept in a laugh because I just didn't want to make it more awkward. Yes, in front of us was a jewelry store. Or more like ring store. Whatever makes more sense.

I got out of the car and he did the same and I started walking to the door.

"Any reason as to why we are here?" He asked as he caught up to me.

"I kinda told you that reason on Raw"

"But still"

"Look she may not be mine at the moment but I still do care about her. I want to marry her"

"It's your life man. Do what you want"

We opened the door and walked in and was greeted by a man that looked very young. He kinda looked about my age. His name was Jason, that's what it said on his name tag.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" He asked.

"I'm looking for an engagement ring for someone special" I said and he nodded smiling.

"So this girl is really special?"

"She means the world to me even though she may think she doesn't. She's perfect and I want to show her that" I said speaking 100% the truth.

"These are the ones that we pretty much recommend. What kind are you looking for?"

"I want to say it doesn't matter but she is the girl that isn't into the fancy things. She's simple and that is what I love about her"

"You can probably go with a simply band that has a couple of diamonds. They are not that big either."

I wanted to find the perfect one for her because she is the perfect girl. We may not have been dating that long before the break up but I did know that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. Roman was helping me pick one and there was this one that stood out better than the others.

"What about this one Ro?" I asked him and he took a look at it.

"It's perfect" he smiled.

I swear when it does come to the time that I propose to her she is gonna love this ring. I'm telling you.

"I would like to buy this one, please" I asked Jason. He took a look at it and smiled.

"That's a great choice" he said.

"Do you want it in the box?" I nodded at his question and I watched him put it in there. I then paid for it.

"Good luck" he said and I then smiled at him.

"Thank you sir" I said and we both walked out of the door.

I had a good grip on the box because I didn't want to lose it. This is way to valuable now and it could change the rest of my life, for the better of course.

"You better know what your doing" he said as we got back into the car.

"I know exactly what I'm doing. The breakup is still hard on me but I know that once we get back together and we just talk about our problems I will be able to pull out this ring and ask her to spend the rest of her life with me"