Chapter 6

*Brookyln's P.O.V* 

This really had to happen right at this moment. Our main topic had to actually come up and talked to us and it didn't end well. Paige and I got into a fight and it had just resulted into something bad. Are you kidding me? Also her saying that the reason that the reason that she brought him up all the time is because she likes me? I really hope she is joking but when she said it, it didn't look like she was. Oh my gosh.. Can this day get any worse. Of course it can.

"So what happened? Roman asked. Dean and Dolph were looking at us as well. Wanting to know as well. 

"We don't know what you are talking about" Brie said.

"Really because right when we got here Paige just pushed past us?" Dean said raising his eyebrow. 

"It really wasn't anything. She just has problems at the moment" I lied. I know I shouldn't have done it but I was so not gonna tell them what the hell we were talking about. Then Dean would know..

"Yeah Brooklyn is right. Paige is just going through a tough time at the moment and something bad happened to her so that is why she had walked off all pissy" Nikki assured them. They looked like they didn't want to believe us at first. 

"Okay only if you are sure" Dolph said. The three of us nodded.

"Well we will see you guys later" Roman said and they were walking away. 

"Woah that was close" Nikki said. We agreed with her.

"But now I think we have other problems to deal with" I said. 

"What do you mean we? You were the one that got in a fight with her" Nikki said looking at me.

"Yeah but I don't want to go alone" 

"Brooklyn it's your problem and mess so you have to fix it."

"But I don't know how"

"Your just gonna have to talk to her" Nikki said. Brie nodded.

"You do remember what she said before she walked away from us out here right? She admitted that she likes Dean" I said. I was kinda starting to get mad at the fact that she said that. 

"Well who knows if she does or not. We can't really figure out if she does or not. If she does then don't let it bother you" Brie said rubbing my shoulder.

"But it does though" I said. I didn't really wanted this to happen today. I thought the four of us was gonna have nice day at a nice resturant but if all then turns into a big mess. It can also be all my fault. 

"And we are gonna tell you as two best friends you need to make up with her and don't let the whole "like Dean" situation get in the way. You two are friends and shouldn't like a man get in your guys way" Nikki said. She was right.

"Okay I will talk to her on Raw" I said. 

They nodded and then we all started walking away. I probably think that this was the worse day ever.

*Dean's P.O.V* 

"Did you guys believe what they were saying?" I asked Roman and Dolph. They shook their heads.

"I have a feeling that something did happen between them and Paige because normally when someone pushes past someone they are mad and that is a sign that something happened to them" Dolph said. 

"Well we gotta find out what happened" Roman said. I shook my head.

"We really shouldn't. They are girls and they need to figure out their problems by themselves and they do not need guys like us to know the problem and anything else" I said. They both looked at me like I was crazy.