Chapter 105

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"PHIL" I yelled when I saw him and then ran towards him in a hug. I was gonna be hanging out with Phil and AJ today while Dean is out doing manly things.

"Hey it's nice to see you" he smiled and then hugged me back.

I let go of the hug and then went to hug AJ considering that I didn't hug her just yet. I thought that this was a good time to catch up with them before I had the chance to go out and head to Smackdown where they were going as well.

"Okay so before we do anything we are not gonna have a surprise kiss are we?" AJ asked while looking at Phil and I. As soon as she said that Phil was rapidly shaking his head.

"Oh trust me babe that is not gonna be happening again" he said and she smiled.

"Okay then. Good" she said grabbing his hand and we were on our way to the place where we were gonna have lunch at. 

When we finally reached the place we were seated right away. 

"So can I just say that I am happy that you guys decided to come and visit me. As well as come to the show that is gonna be near" I tell them and AJ smiled.

"Yeah we had realized that we were that busy and just thought we were visit you and Dean"

"Oh and by the way I had heard what happened between you and Dean and I am sorry that you two had to go through that. But I happy that you two are back together" Phil said and that made me smile. Every time that I hear Dean's name makes me smile.

"That was just a rough time. I am just glad that we had gotten though that" I said being honest.

"But as always all couple has their disagreements. I mean for AJ and I we always bicker but then we work out the problems" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah but he did could have been unforgettable"

"What would you be doing right now if you weren't dating Dean?" Phil asked me. 

I started to think about that question. What would have I been doing? I would have just been a mess but I did had a job that I had to do. I wouldn't have all the time in the world to just focus on Dean.

"Honestly nothing. I would be nothing without him" I said and AJ just cooed.

"That is what I like to hear" she said and I nodded. 

"I'm like really surprised though that this isn't gonna be awkward" I said and they were confused when I said that.

"What do you mean?" AJ asked.

"When Phil had.." I said and she understood what I was saying.

"Again can I just say that I didn't mean for that to happen. I wasn't thinking straight and I won't let it happen again. I mean your a good friend Brooklyn but AJ is the one for me" he said. 

"Yeah" I said laughing.

I still can't believe that he had kissed me.

|Flashback|

"So you are actually going to Wrestlemania?" I asked him all excited as well.

"Yeah I can't wait to be there" he smiled.

"I know that she will be so excited to see you there" I said and then gave him a hug. We hugged for a few seconds until we pulled away but for some reason he kept his arms around me?

"Phil you can let go of me" I told him. I already let go of him but he wasn't doing it.

He was starring right into my eyes and then he leaned forward and then kissed me. Right when I knew what was happening I pulled away quickly and looked at him shocked.