Chapter 67

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

It all happened so fast and it was such a shocking moment. Never in my life have I thought that one of my best friend's husband will kiss me. I don't even know why he did that but I will find out now. He will have to explain himself even if it killed him. He has to do it no matter what. I was still looking at him shocked and he wasn't even saying anything.

"What the hell Phil?" I said again. Again, he wasn't saying anything. He was frozen.

"Answer me Phil" I said. Right after I had said that he was able to make some sort of sound but not words. I wonder why.

"Brooklyn I-I" he started to say but he couldn't get his words out. He struggling. He really shouldn't be doing that anyway.

"Okay I think I will be able to say some kind of words now. Listen I didn't mean to do it at all" he said looking sorry.

"Then why did you do it?" 

"I wasn't thinking. You know I am not the most smartest person ever" he said trying to be funny at the moment but it wasn't working. I then slapped him in the face. He held his cheek and looked at me shocked.

"Why would you do that?" he asked.

"Because you are being stupid at the moment. You are thinking that you have no idea on why you did that when really you do know" 

"I am being honest I wasn't thinking. Like what Dean says, heat of the moment" what he just said made me kinda mad.

"Don't you dare bring up Dean's words. I am not gonna believe you. Good enough to Dean that I will believe him even though sometimes I shouldn't" I spat out. He then started to scratch the back of his neck.

"Then what do you want me to say?" he yelled. He officially is mad now..

"Just tell me the damn truth" I yelled.

"I am telling the damn truth. I don't know what's wrong with me for you to be angry at me when I already told you the fucking truth. Damn. Are you always like this towards Dean?" I then kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned in pain and fell on the ground.

"HELL NO. I don't act like this to Dean. I am myself and he loves me for me" I said. He was still groaning. If anything he deserved it.

"Well whatever" he said trying to get up. I just stared at him.

"You might need some ice" I said. He looked at me, well actually glaring at me.

"Well no shit. I had to get kicked in the balls and it really doesn't fell good." he said sitting on the bed.

"Then you shouldn't have said that. We wouldn't be arguing at the moment" I said. I went to get him ice even though I knew I shouldn't. I rather have him suffer at the moment but I couldn't because that is my best friend's husband. Also because he was my friend.

"Here" I said handing him the ice. He took it and put it on his private parts.

"I am hoping that I will be able to walk in about an hour because I do have things to do" he muttered but I was able to hear it clearly.

"Oh yeah? What do you have to do?" I asked. He shook his head.

"You don't need to know. It's none of your business" 

"Don't continue to get angry with me unless you want me to kick you in the private parts again" I said and he just backed away from me slowly. 

"You are very intimidating" he said. I just shrugged.

"It's one of my qualities" I said. 

"I am also sure that you have others but who knows" he said.