Chapter 63

*Dean's P.O.V*

I suppose I am going to have breakfast with Roman and Dolph. Look Dolph and I may be in the same match for Wrestlemania for the Intercontinental Championship but trust me we are still gonna be best friends. Nothing is gonna happen to us outside of the ring because well we are not that dumb for it to happen. I ordered a coffee and I really was in the mood for eggs, bacon and toast. I really was in the mood for bacon. Don't judge me.

"You in the mood for bacon?" Roman chuckled looking at me.

"I was really craving for it. I hardly eat any bacon anymore because we are not suppose to be having unhealthy things" I said telling the truth.

"It's okay to sometimes have a cheat day" Dolph said drinking his milk. 

"Okay I may not seem like it but I like to stay in shape" 

"Well you always go to the gym so mostly you do like to so it doesn't even matter" Roman said taking a bit out of his pancakes.

"It's like an everyday routine and I never get tired of it" I chuckled.

"It's also a good thing"

"So Wrestlemania is coming up how are you guys feeling considering you two are in the same match and also it's a ladder match?" Roman asked.

"I have been ready to take that championship ever since Fast Lane ended. Sorry Dolph but you are most certainly not gonna win it" I smirked at him.

"Now don't be too cocky. I have been that champion for like three times now and you haven't so I wouldn't say that just yet"

"Just because I haven't won it yet doesn't mean I won't win it. I could"

"I guess we are gonna have to find out then" he said playfully punching my shoulder. I was about to do the same but then he caught my shoulder. Well then.

"Not so fast" he laughed. I then was able to when he least expected it. Except that I did it a little harder then I had intended to.

"Ow really?" he asked rubbing his arm. I just laughed at his expression.

"Hey you did it to me as well"

"Yeah but not that hard" he said throwing a piece of bacon at me. It landed right in front of me. I looked at it and then at him and then at it again and then took it with my hands and took a bite out of it.

"Thanks for the free bacon" I said.

"Whatever does your justice" he said patting my back a little too hard. I ignored it though.

"I am really enjoyed this" Roman said after awhile.

"I like feel like I could do it all again but he doesn't have anymore bacon" I said with a pout on my lips. Again I don't really pout.

"Aww is he pouting?" Roman said laughing.

"I actually am because he doesn't have anymore bacon and guess what? I want some bacon. Sue me if you want to" I said putting my hands up.

"I swear I sometimes think you are in love with bacon and-" Dolph said but I cut him off.

"Of course I am. I would marry it if it was legal"

"Yeah but its been told that men have to marry a woman so really you are gonna be marrying Brooklyn" 

"I wouldn't mind that either" I smiled just thinking about her.

"Aww so you would want to marry her one day?"

"Well I love her so much and I actually don't see myself with anyone else. She is way too important to me" I said.