Chapter 29

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Tribute to the Troops was a success. It was such an incredible experience, well it always was because we get to thank the people that serve our country. I am happy that I had won the battle royal that most of the divas were in and then Dean was able to win against Bray in a Boot Camp match. We were both victors and then we just have to wait for Raw which will be very soon. Dean has a match against Bray again but its gonna be a Street Fight. Then of course I have my lumber jill match against Paige. I can't wait for that match. I really can't. So since Christmas was coming up soon The Bellas wanted to go Christmas shopping so I went with them.

"So where do you think we should go?" Nikki asked. We were at the mall and we were pretty much just gonna be shopping for our loved ones for now.

"Maybe we can just see what's there. I am sure there is tons of things around here" Brie said unzipping her jacket. Nikki went into a store that sells things that she thinks that John will like.

"I want to get John nothing too simple. Besides have you seen his house?" she asked me. Brie already saw John's house and she told me that it was pretty amazing.

"I would love to see his house someday" I said. It was true.

"Maybe we can invite you and Dean over one day and then have a glass of wine" Nikki smiled. Oh Nikki and her wine.

"So what are you guys planning to do for Christmas?" I asked the two of them and they both looked at me.

"Mostly I am just home with Daniel and Josie" Brie said.

"Just John. Besides we are hardly with the rest of the family. We try to but still." Nikki said.

"What about you?" Nikki asked. I actually didn't know.

"Well Dean and I haven't talked about it" I said unsure.

"WHAT?" Nikki screamed/whispered.

"You mean to tell me you don't know if you are spending it with Dean?" Brie asked. I shrugged.

"Well I am pretty sure that we are spending it together but like I said we haven't even talked about it." I said.

"If you want you two can come and spend it with John and I" Nikki said.

"I am not sure I feel like we don't want to intrude on anything" I said.

"You guys won't intrude and like I said, I ship you guys so hard. Best looking couple" she smiled.

"I'll ask Dean but it's up to him."

"I am just saying if he says no than that's fine. It just depends if he has other plans. It's totally fine with me" she said.