Chapter 46

*Dean's P.O.V*

Okay let me get this straight. I am now gonna get bothered by Renee? I mean I didn't even want this to happen because it happened with Paige and it was really weird and it was just plain out annoying. But it's now weird because it's Renee. Not that I hate Renee because she is my friend and everything but why is she suddenly doing this? I am just hoping that it doesn't continue but who knows what can happen. I thought that I might as well go to the gym with Roman because..well I haven't really know why. I haven't been to the gym in a couple of days and I can talk to Roman with what had just recently happened at Smackdown. 

I was just doing the squats and push ups and stuff because that is the kind of training that I like to do. Roman of course was doing the weights and benching press and stuff because those kinds of things are made for him.

I then went over to him because I didn't know what else to do at the moment.

"Hey Ro" I said as I reached him. He stopped what he was doing and then looked at me. 

"Hey what's up?" he asked. It's kinda funny how he would ask that.

"Oh nothing you know just trying to figure a few things out. It's pretty tough if you ask me" I said pushing my hair back.

"Is there something bothering you?" he asked curious. Let me tell you, he is pretty much the go to guy if I ever have a problem.

"It's Renee actually" I said shaking my head.

"What about her?"

"She just suddenly started to creep on me and it's really reminding me of what Paige was doing but let me tell you it's kinda worse. I have no idea what is going on" I said not very pleased.

"Well maybe she has a crush on you" Roman said trying to figure out why she was acting like that. I don't hate her at all but she is just acting like that and it's not right.

"Hell no she can't like me. She already knows that I have a girlfriend"

"Then you are gonna have to figure it out. I don't know if I will be able to help you with this kind of situation. I mean you did the Paige situation by yourself, along with the girls and I think you will be able to do this one by yourself" he suggested. I thought about it for a minute.

"Well that is true" I said nodding.

"Now you see what I mean" he asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Well I gotta have a friend like you brother" I said and he nodded.

"So are you gonna do what you did to Paige. Like just use your angry side and just lash on her or something?"

"Nah, I actually can't do that to her because she is a good friend of mine and I can't hurt her feelings" I said sitting down on the floor. Yeah, I don't care.

"Well just gotta do what you gotta do" he said.

"I see that you two are talking about a certain Renee Young?" we heard a voice say and we turned around and see Paige.

"What do you mean and aren't you suppose to be with Brooklyn?" I asked her. She looked down at her feet.

"Well actually I was with her but then she said that I can come here for a bit because she let me and the reason I know is because I heard your conversation between the two of you" she said to me. Hmm I didn't even know that she was near us.?

"I am gonna be honest that I didn't even know why she is doing that. She usually isn't like that" I said to her. She nodded understanding.

"Don't you think I know that.? Renee is like the sweetest people around the WWE and I know for a fact that she didn't mean no harm" she said. She was right again.