Chapter 88

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Today is Payback and I am so ready for it. Sure, again I don't have a match but hey I was gonna be there for Dean. He is in a match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and he has three other people in that match. He has Seth Rollins, Randy Orton and Roman. I am a little nervous about this match because him and Roman are in the same match.

"What are you thinking about girly?" Nikki asked as we were in a coffee shop. I am gonna be with Nikki for a bit until it was time to be at Payback.

"Just about Dean's match" I said.

"Tell me about it" she said. 

"It's just that him and Roman have the same match and who knows what can happen?" I asked.

"I am sure that whatever happens that it will be okay in the end. They are doing that for a reason" she said.

I just shrugged.

"So you have a match with Brie against Tamina and Naomi. How do you feel?" I asked her.

"We are ready. We can always enjoy going out there and not caring who we have to go against. It kinda gives us motivation" " she said and I nodded.

"Oh I don't remember when this was but I think at Smackdown I asked Dean if you could be at ringside for our match tonight"

"What did he say?" I asked. 

"He was telling me no and I couldn't really blame him because of the incident that had happened but then he told me that he would give me an answer tonight." she said.

I don't blame Dean for protecting me ever since the incident that had happened on Smackdown but I am honestly fine now. 

"Let me see your arm" she said and I showed it to her. 

"The scars are starting to get there" she said and I nodded. It had only been a week but I had pretty much recovered from everything.

"Yeah there were at least two cuts on each arm but they are not bad anymore."

"I am really hoping that Dean is willing to say yes because Brie and I really miss having you out there" she smiled.

I nodded. 

"Yeah I miss it too"

*Dean's P.O.V*

I am with Dolph at the moment. We were on our way to the arena and he is gonna be my go to guy tonight. Only because I didn't want to be near Roman at the moment because of our match tonight. We just really wanted to focus.

"So how are you feeling about tonight?" he asked. 

"I am feeling pretty good. I just need to get really focused" I said. 

"So how are you and the lady going?" he asked. 

"We are going good. I think ever since her accident at Smackdown it had started off a bit off but then we were able to pull through and everything." I said and he nodded.

We finally arrived at the arena.

Again I wanted to arrive early so that I can focus and just get everything ready. I was ready for tonight. Nobody is gonna ruin that for me.

We grabbed our bags and we started walking toward the door in the back of the building until I stopped him. 

"So since I told Roman then maybe I can tell you" I said. He looked over at me.

"What?" he asked confused.

"You have to promise not to tell anybody" I said and he nodded.

"The night of when it was Brooklyn's incident on Smackdown I became drunk" I said quietly. He nodded.