Chapter 96

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

"Do you wanna explain yourself?" I asked Roman when I saw him in the parking lot the day after Raw.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh don't play that act. I know that you know. You knew that Dean cheated on me and you didn't have the nerve to tell me? I'm your best friend and you can't tell me shit.

"Look he told me not to tell you because he wanted to tell you himself" he said putting his hands up.

"Oh really? Then when was he gonna do that?" I asked.

"He said when it was the right time"

"That's bullshit. I doubt that he was gonna tell me in the first place. You couldn't tell me, Dolph couldn't tell me. The one person that had the nerve to tell me was Ted."

"Are you even hearing yourself at the moment?"

"Excuse me?"

"You are letting Ted's act get on you. I'm sure he has a plot to get to you so that he can make a move. Even though he told you he doesn't care about you. He probably only did it to break you guys up"

"Even if he wasn't the one to tell me Dean and I would still break up. I can't stand cheaters and if he wants another chance with me then he has to prove it to me. I'm not gonna give in easily and forgive him"

"I know why though but this could be one of Ted's plans to screw your life up. You already lost the love of your life"

"Well that is his fault"

"It was his mistake. He hated seeing you in pain and it just happened. You don't understand how much of a mess he is right now. I mean come on he was gonna forget that you two were nothing and forget about you"

"It's only been a day at the very least"

"A day too long"

"Roman, it just doesn't make any sense that him and I get back together right now. I don't want to see or talk to him. It's his mess and he has to fix it"

"Is that all you gonna say?" He asked.

"Well yeah. I don't have anything else to say about this situation"

"You know what? How about.. Wait Dolph come here" he yelled and of course here comes Dolph.

Didn't I not want to talk to him for awhile?

"Yo, what's up?" Dolph asked approaching Roman and doing this weird handshake that I guess that the two of them and Dean made one time.

He didn't even know I was here right now.

"Tell Deans ex-woman the mistake that he had" Roman said pointing to me making Dolph look at me now.

"Oh so we are going to ex-woman now? You guys are making me feel bad about this whole thing" I snapped.

"Because you are his ex-woman. You broke up with him. I never heard you two were having a break" Dolph said chewing the gum that was in his mouth.

"That is true but you guys are making me feel guilty"

"Well you should be. We understand that it was a bad move but he didn't mean to. Even Paige didn't mean to"

"Don't mention her name in this"

"Well her name is in this because she was part of the mistake. I'm sorry that you hate being hurt and we know he didn't mean to. There is something going on with you" Dolph said.