Chapter 41

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

I had to admit that the vacation that Paige had planned was amazing. It was nice to get away from the guys once in a while and be with the girls. I did miss Dean a lot and I couldn't wait to see him again. We have finally landed and Dean was gonna pick me up. I have went four days without seeing him and I know he hated the fact about being alone for so long and not being with me. 

"So Dean is picking you up?" Paige asked as we wheeled our suitcases. 

"Yeah when I told him when our flight lands he was all 'I am gonna pick you up' and I was just like okay" I said. Paige laughed.

"He just missed you that's all. I don't blame him" she said.

"What about you huh? You are now together with Bradley" I said to her. Over the vacation Paige and Bradley had decided to become a couple and I can say that I am very happy for them. 

"Even though like I said that I was scared about being in a relationship he made sure that I was feeling alright about the whole thing. I am just really happy now" 

"Well that's a good thing now" Alicia said.

"I am most concern about Dean's reaction when he sees Brooklyn again. You can't deny that they are a cute couple" Paige cooed about Dean and I.

"Yes I can admit. I love seeing you two together. I wish I had that feeling" Alicia said sad. I can tell that she was still upset about her breakup with Wade that was a long time ago.

"Are you still sad about you know what?" Paige asked her. Alicia just looked at her.

"Look, you guys have already talked and you two seem to be on the same page now. Not dating wise but you guys are starting to talk again" Paige said. 

"It's not helping. It just makes me sad and that's all" she said. I can tell that she wasn't over it but then again I would have it if happened to Dean and I.

"Well you don't need to worry about it for now. Just stay single" Paige said and Alicia nodded.

"Brooklyn I would hate to burst your bubble right now but I can see Dean from a distance" Paige said. She pointed in a direction and when I looked there was Dean with a smile on his face. It made me smile as well.

"Go to him" Paige said. I nodded and I just went up to him. I went into his arms and he wrapped them around me and then pulled me closer.

"I missed you so much" he said. I can tell that he missed me a lot.

"I missed you too. Now you can have me all to yourself" I smirked. He smirked back at me. He was looking into my eyes and then leaned in and then he planted his lips on mine. I can feel him smiling into the kiss. I then pulled away.

"I also miss your lips on mine" he said as he licked his lips.

"I hated interrupting this cute moment but again can I just say that you two are cute" Paige said. Alicia agreed.

"Also Ambrose I kept my promise to you. I kept her in one piece" Paige said. Dean chuckled.

"Yes you did and I thank you for that. As long as she didn't do anything bad on the vacation than that's also great. She didn't do anything bad, did she?" he asked her.

"No she didn't. Even though she is very dirty" I just shook my head at her words.

"What do you mean dirty?"

"She was teasing me about me and my guy best friend" 

"Did she flirt with him?"

"No"