Chapter 48

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Today we have Smackdown today. But I mean anything can happen. But here's the thing. I think, I think I am gonna have to work with Paige again. Not that I have a problem with it but she has been kinda bitchy lately. I really don't know what her problem is. I mean wasn't I suppose to  be the one that gets the title shot but of course she worms her way into this feud and also the shot. Darn. I was just waiting for Dean to come back to the gym and I wasn't in the mood to come anyway. I was just on my phone until I heard a knock on my door. I went and opened it and oh my gosh there was Renee. What does she have to say now?

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I wanted to say that when I told you that kind of stuff that I didn't mean it. Even though it was the truth" she smirked.

"Why? What did I ever do to you that makes you be like this to me" I asked her.

"I just feel like you are always getting your way. I mean wasn't it like that with Dean?" she asked.

"I didn't do anything to make Dean like me. He did that on his own. So don't blame me for any shit" I said coming out to the hallway and shutting the door. 

"Do you even know what the hell you are saying right now? You practically makes sure that everyone likes you"

"Not everyone has to like me. I would not give a shit about that" I hissed.

"Is that why Paige has been saying that she is a better wrestler than you and she doesn't really care about being your friend" she said. Wait what?

"What do you mean by that?" I was now confused. 

"I heard her talking about it after your segment on Raw. She only did this so she can distract you so you wouldn't get your title shot" she said. Should I believe her or?

"I think I shouldn't believe you. You already said stuff about my relationship with Dean and I don't want you to be like this with my friends"

"What if I was telling the truth though?"

"I would actually find out actually to see if you were right" I said.

"She would only lie to you. I mean I have a feeling she already did that already. Also she did that all the time when you two were doing that feud."

"Why are you so full of yourself. I have done nothing to you and you just start a load of crap" I said.

"It's only because you are a bitch. You act like one anyway ever since you started dating Dean"

"Woah, hold up. I think this needs to stop now" we hear a voice and when we turn around there is Paige.

"Well, well, well look who it is" Renee said smirking. 

"Renee shut your mouth and leave Brooklyn alone" Paige said to her.

"Again like I told you before I don't need to listen to you. You are not the boss of me"

"But I am tougher than you. You probably wouldn't last a minute against me if we had a fight" Paige smirked  back. Then she added on.

"So if I were you go away" and Renee just scoffed and then walked away. I still had her words going through my head. Is Paige just pretending to be my friend? I mean she shouldn't because I have been nothing but nice to her. I barely do anything to her.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded.

"Are you pretending to be my friend?" I asked. Her face dropped.