Chapter 103

*Dean's P.O.V*

As I was walking down the hallway to her hotel room, I was starting to grow nervous. But why should I be though? I had taken her to tons of different dates before and they all were incredible. But what if she doesn't want to go on the date though? You wouldn't know how I would feel if I heard her say no to the date. I finally got to her hotel room door and took a deep breath. She could probably be asleep right now but I had to find out and I had to find out right now.

I took another deep breath and knocked on her door. I was crossing my fingers in hoping that she would come to the door. She didn't have to do Smackdown tonight so she shouldn't be asleep. My thoughts were cut off when the door opened and there she was. She didn't look like she was sleeping.

"Dean?" she asked and I nodded.

"Yeah Brooklyn it's me" I said and she nodded and opened the door bigger so that I can come in. 

Even though I am only here to ask her a question I could use this as an advantage to just talk to her some more. We hardly do any of that anyway.

"So is there anything wrong?" she asked me.

This was gonna be harder than I thought. I feel like Bumper Allen from Pitch Perfect 2 when he was about to ask out Fat Amy to be his girlfriend. Yeah, I saw that movie so many times when I was dating Brooklyn. I know how it went.

"I just came here to ask you something" I started and then thought how stupid can I be? I am so nervous.

"Sure what is it?" 

"I know it's probably been almost three weeks since we broke apart but I wanna give us a chance again. I wanna start off with a date. Will you please go on a date with me tomorrow?" I asked.

I was just looking at her with hope in my eyes. But I was scared of what she was gonna say. I just hoped she would say yes.

"Is that really what you want?" she asked. I rapidly nodded my head.

"I know I probably don't deserve it but I want to prove to you that I am good enough for you and to also prove that I didn't mean to cheat on you. You may have thought that I didn't think you were special to me when you were. You are everything to me and you still are" I said with sincere. 

I said that with pure love. I love her and I won't ever stop.

She then looked like she was thinking about it. She was thinking about it real hard. I was still crossing my fingers. She then looked at me.

"Yes" she smiled. That made me smile. I was already smiling.

She seemed proud of her decision and trust me that I am too. I got up from sitting on the bed that I didn't even realize I sat on and wrapped my arms around her. My gosh, it felt so good to have her in my arms again. 

"I won't make you regret this decision" I tell her.

----

I was banging on Roman's door. Sure, it was like midnight now but I had to tell him. So here I was at his hotel room banging on the door. It had opened a few seconds later.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I was sleeping" he said in a stern voice. I just shook my head and let myself in his room.

"Well now you are not gonna be sleeping" I said and he just shook his head. I sat down on his couch and he sat down on his bed.

"So what made you come to my room and bang on the door at midnight?" he asked.

"She said yes" I smiled.