Chapter 33

*Dean's P.O.V*

So I have this interview with Michael Cole today. I was actually looking forward to it. I had also already arrived at the place as well and usually when I do these kind of things it goes quicker so we will see how long this one will go. I was already seated in the seat waiting for it to begin.

"Hello Everybody and Happy New Year. Welcome to our weekly interview on WWE.com. My guest at this time The Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose" Cole said.

"Dean welcome and from what I understand this is the first time you ever been in a form quite like this" he said.

"Uh not use to being in a stuffy setting or anything like this. I really don't know how you deal with these lights on your face like this and last time I have been in a place this stuff was when the cops for the incident at 7/11 which I had nothing to do with" I said looking around the place.

"And you know 17 year olds" I added.

"Way, way, way too much information for me but let's talk about New Years first. I'm real curious to find out what Dean Ambrose does for New Years?" he asked.

"Uh I can't remember a lot of them. This year though I think I'm gonna drive to the middle of the desert with a bottle of champagne and speakers, some Hank Williams Jr. and my finest tuxedo and ring in the New Year under the stars"

"By yourself?" he asked.

"Well.." "Perhaps, right?" "Unless Cena wants to come?" I shrugged.

"Let's...Listen..Let's talk about what happen this past Monday Night on Raw this serious situation uhh WWE is gonna change uh gonna change the many lives of superstars this coming Monday because the Authority is back in powe. Triple H and Stephanie, along with your Shield brotheren, Seth Rollins" he said and then I just put my hand on my head. Hard actually.

"Is part of all of this your thoughts on the Authority coming back"

"It sucks. Terrible, it's awful. Nobody likes The Authority. They are all about ego and holding people down and it's all about them, It's.. bummer blehhh. Do you think the whole Authoritys a bummer?" I asked him.

"I..I..umm" he stuttered.

"Come on" I said.

"No I hate the Authority" I said. He kept stuttering.

"Seth Rollins is a big part of The Authority your former buddy from The Shield."

"Oh that's good for him. Not good for anybody else. Not good for anybody else that comes and hears the word everyday oh with their hard head on and do the best job they possibly can and hopefully be rewarded for that and they like to put their foot on people and hold people down. Anybody who doesn't kiss the Authoritys ass you know they are gonna do everything they can to step on them. But the funny thing about those people is those people find the harder to step on."