Chapter 94

*Ted's P.O.V*

This just has to be happening right now. I feel like I am being punished. Gosh can someone get me out of it? Triple H and Stephanie can sense that Seth and I don't get along so they ads making us get on the same page because Elimination Chamber is tomorrow. So here we are, just sitting and not even saying a word. But then he started to talk and that made me want to listen.

"Ted, just letting you know that you and I have nothing in common" he said with a blank face.

"Well no shit Sherlock" I said and took a sip of my drink.

"Hey hey easy. This doesn't need to get out of hand so quickly" he said and I just stared at him. This guy is pathetic.

"But then again we have some similarities"

"Oh really? What are they?"

"I, for one is the man of the Authority. You are the million dollar man of the Authority" he said pointing his finger at me.

"Finally you realize something" I said clapping my hands while saying that with sarcasm.

"Ted I wouldn't want to disappoint your bosses by acting this way"

"Who cares?" I said.

"Ted you need to be able to work with us. Come on man. Quit being so low and get with the program. You know that Elimination Chamber is tomorrow and we need a game plan" he said slamming his hands on the table.

"What's your so called game plan? You can't even have a real game plan because you always cheat your way into a win and that is exactly how it's gonna be tomorrow" I said narrowing my eyes.

"You better watch the way you talk to me" he shouted and that made people look at us with strange looks.

"You know what? We are talking about this outside" he said getting up and that made me follow him.

He was ahead of me so I have to run to catch up to him. I was able too.

"Look we are working in the same group and we need to be able to get along. Triple H and Stephanie wouldn't like it if we don't get along" he said patting my back softly. Surprisingly he did it nicer this time.

"We are gonna have to try" I said quietly but he was able to hear.

"Just make sure that Elimination Chamber is that I win"

"How exactly do you want me to do that?" I asked.

"When the ref is not looking get in the ring and hit dream street on him" he said poking my chest.

"So I'm just the distraction in the match and I just make sure that he loses"

"Why are you being like this? I thought you hated the guy but then you are like making sure I don't do anything terrible in the match"

"Your way of winning is letting your people distract your opponents. You can't even win on your own. When I for one can win on my own"

"Oh yeah? Cause I think when you were in the legacy you were always having Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton help you win. You are no saint either in this situation" he said getting mad.

"Oh is the golden boy getting mad now? Did I hurt your feelings?" I said pretending to be sorry.

"I am no golden boy. I am just more successful then you will ever be. I accomplished more than you ever have" he said losing his temper.

"You only became successful because you turned your back on your only friends"

"Dean and Roman were nothing to me. Okay? They are the enemy and I am gonna show why they are the enemy when I go against Dean tomorrow. Now you need to make a decision? Are you with me or against me?"