Chapter 53

*Dean's P.O.V* 

I had just woken up from a great night sleep but also from something else and you all probably know what that is. I swear it was probably the best night of my life. I looked down at the girl that had made the night special and I couldn't help but smile. She is the best thing that has happened to me and just waking up beside her like this is a wonderful feeling. I continued to stay in bed for a bit until she was starting to stir in her sleep and wake up.

"Good morning beautiful" I said wrapping my arms around her tighter but of course not too tight.

"Morning handsome. I just wanna say that last night was amazing" she said smiling. I started smiling real big. See how she is to me. She is wonderful.

"I have to agree with you. You made me so happy and I know I made you happy as well"

"Of course you did" she said. 

"Also thank you for the date. It was really nice" she added. I gave her forehead a soft kiss.

"Anything for you" I said.

"It was honestly the best Valentines I  ever had. It was better than last year of course. It was hard doing anything when Brie and Nikki are out with their loved ones and I had no one expect a bucket full of ice cream and then bunch of love movies. Mostly Disney" she said.

"I am just happy that I was able to be with you. That is all" I said.

"So considering that last night was an amazing feeling I was thinking do you want me to go and get you Starbucks?" I asked her and her eyes lit up when I said that. I laughed and then get out of bed. Of course I was naked.

"I see you staring, babe" I told her while trying to get my clothes.

"Well I am allowed you" she said and I agreed. When I was finally dressed I grabbed my wallet.

"I will be back with your Starbucks" I told her and she nodded. I walked over to her and then pecked her lips. 

I walked out of the hotel room and got into the lobby. I knew that it wasn't that far away so I just thought that it would be great for me to just walk. I was walking for a quick minutes when I ran into someone. Well good thing it's the person that I kinda wanted to have a talking to. Paige. She had her own Starbucks drink in her hand and she was looking at me worried thinking that I will do something to her. Haha she is smart I will only say that.

"Paige, it's weird running into you" I said keeping an eye on her.

"Oh your so funny Dean but look I don't have the time to talk right now. I have to go to Renee and give her, her drink" she said quickly and started walking away but I pulled her back but not to hard. 

"What is the rush? And why are you giving Renee a drink from Starbucks?" I asked raising an eyebrow. 

"I am her bitch for a month" she said like it was obvious. Oh so now that she is gonna be the bitch of Renee but then she is gonna also be Brooklyn's pretend friend. Wow Paige you won most horrible friend award. 

"Oh I see and does that got to do with not being Brooklyn's friend no more?" I asked. She turned right around looking at me shocked.

"Where did you find out that?" she asked.

"Oh you know your good friend Renee Young" I smirked. She then started to get mad and then she crushed the drink that was in her hand. Oh wow. Didn't expect to see that.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" she yelled to no one in particular.

"Actually what the hell is wrong with you. You are her bitch for a month and you just ruined her drink" I said looking at the liquid that was on the ground.