Chapter 62

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I think ever since Dean and I had gotten back together we have been stronger than ever. I hated being away from him and I knew he felt the same. We just can't seem to get enough of each other, is that bad? So enough of this at the moment I was gonna go and hang out with AJ and Nikki. Brie had some stuff to do with Daniel and I was totally okay with that. We were gonna hang out until we have to leave to go to Smackdown. 

"I can't believe that Brie would like ditch a girls day but I understand that she wanted to be with Daniel" Nikki said drinking her coffee. Don't ask she wanted some.

"Well they are a married couple and she would always want to be with him" I said.

"Would you be the same if it was you and Dean?"

"Wait what?" I asked.

"If you and Dean were married, or engaged wouldn't you be with him right now instead of us" she asked.

"I really don't know." I said still confused.

"It's not that hard of a question" AJ laughed.

"I love you guys the same" I smiled.

"But Dean is the special guy in your life and you need him. It's okay if you love him more than us" Nikki smiling. This is like coming from the girl that thinks she won't get married and have kids.

"Nah, it will be equal love" 

"Isn't she the sweetest" AJ asked Nikki while hugging me. I just chuckled a bit. 

"Of course she is. Dean is one lucky guy" Nikki smiled.

"Even if they are doing some action in the bed" Nikki then added and that made me slap her arm. How dare she say that.

"Ow" she said rubbing her arm. I now was raising an eyebrow at her.

"Okay girly tell me if you had done the dirty with Mr. Ambrose?" she asked. AJ looked like she wanted to know as well.

"Girls, chill. Dean and mine's sex life is between him and I. No one else needs to know"

"So you are telling us that you done it before?" Nikki asked. 

"I am not saying anything"

"Well come on we are all best friends and it won't kill him or you as the matter of fact and just tell us. We won't go to Smackdown until you tell us" 

"Hey don't go that far. I have a match" AJ said.

"Well we have to be on commentary as well but we might be able to make it if Mrs. Ambrose tells us if she has done the dirty with Mr. Ambrose" Nikki smirked.

"It's a yes or now answer" she added.

I took a deep breath. I think I was probably gonna regret telling them later but Nikki was right. We are best friends.

"Okay yes, we had done the dirty" I said not long after Nikki had screamed so loud that she had possible made me ear drums burst.

"Ow" I said.

"Okay sorry about that. But really that's great? When did it happen?" she asked.

"It happened on the same day as Valentines Day" I smiled remembering the night. It was super romantic.

"Oh so that was why he needed the candles and roses and mine and Brie's help" Nikki said putting the pieces together.

"You didn't even know why he needed your help?" I asked her.

"No he just said that he needed help with a setting and I thought that he was just gonna give you a glass of wine and you two are talking about your relationship. Didn't know that it was gonna be where you to do the dirty"