Chapter 77

*Dean's P.O.V*

I was able to dodge the second fist that he was gonna put in my face and I ducked down and gave him a right hand to the face, making him go down. Oh my gosh this is a dream. Fighting on the streets with the million dollar mans son. This is so exciting, I thought.

I then went on top of him and was gonna punch his face again but he was blocking them. Oh my gosh.

"Your gonna pay for coming back here" I yelled and was able to give him a punch that he wasn't able to block.

I was about to go for another one when all of a sudden he pushed me off of him making me go down and he was now starting to give me punches over and over. If only this was in the ring.

It may have been a couple of years since he had stopped wrestling but damn he still had it in him.

"Wanna repeat that?" he yelled. I wasn't gonna back down though. This is great.

"You need to leave" I spat in his face. Well I even got to spit in his face making him stop whatever the hell he was doing. He whipped it off. I was just there smirking at him waiting to see what his next move would be.

"Is that all you got?" I threatened. My eyes were dark. This was now serious between us. Serious business.

He started coming to be now but I was able to give him a knee to the gut. He was bent down on his knees groaning in pain. This would have been the chance that I could have done dirty deeds to him on the sidewalk but I decided against it. I just then shrugged and then picked him up throwing him into a brick wall near me face first.

Then there he was laying on the ground blood coming out of his head. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I hated doing this to you Ted. I really did but I needed to teach you a lesson. Don't mess with me or my woman. You came here for one thing and one thing only. It's not gonna work though. You need to go back to your pathetic life and continue to be nothing but a-" but he cut me off with a slap to the face.

I stumbled back holding my hand to the cheek that he had slapped. He was gonna get it now. I looked up and saw him leaning against the wall. He still looked stable.

I took a deep breath and then went for it but he gave me an elbow to the nose. I stumbled back once more but then I felt blood coming out from my nose. He's tough for a guy going against someone like me.

The blood didn't faze me because I whipped it off getting blood on my hand.

"You know though that you are messing with the wrong guy. You really are. Look, I use to see you back a couple years ago. I thought you were good but not good enough because you were always on Cody Rhodes's side. You never left his side until that one time. Then you tried to get revenge but it failed. You wanna try and fight with me. Listen, I could be your worst nightmare even if you are not a WWE Superstar" I hissed.

"I didn't want to start anything. I was just trying to hang out with-" he started but I cut him off.

"It doesn't matter. I am telling you this again. Leave and don't come back"

"Also I am gonna tell you this you can't tell me what to do. How does Brooklyn deal with you most of the time" he questioned.

"I am not like this when I am around her. I am crazy but not that crazy. Let's be real here"

"I don't know how she does it but she needs someone else. I never thought in my life that she would go after someone like you. Your just a street dog." he spat.

I had enough of him this time and just took a swing. I punched him over and over but he was able to get me off of him and then he was about to do the same thing to me but I punched him in the gut. It wasn't hard enough though.