Chapter 25

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Again it was coming down to this. Today was TLC. I have another match against Paige and I was planning on showing her again that I am not weak and I am just as good as her or more. But who knows? But can we just take a minute please. What she had told me at the gym that she wanted to be friends again? Well actually I don't know if that can happen. She was the one that started this whole thing but I was gonna take Dean's advice and am gonna have a talk with her. I am gonna talk to her at the in a bit. I was already at the arena and was in Dean's locker room. I was just sitting on the couch. Dean came out of the changing room and then sat next to me.

"Are you ready for today?" he asked. I looked up at him and nodded.

"I can't wait to beat her to the pulp" I said so confidently. I actually was confident and knew that I was gonna win again. Well I hope.

"I know that you can do this. You are one of the best divas in this company" he assured me and then put his arm around me.

"So are you going to talk to her before your match with her?"

"I was planning too and then I can think about what she had said" I told him. I was being honest.

"Where's Roman?" I asked him.

"He will be here. In a few minutes I think" he said checking his phone.

"I am so glad that he is returning" I smiled. I was very glad.

"I am too and then we can deal with whatever we need to" I stayed silent just thinking about today. I really didn't know this match can go but I guess we will be able to find out soon.

"I am gonna find the Bellas" I said standing up. He stood up as well.

"Okay but I will see you when Roman comes and before your match" he said and then gave me a hug. We stayed like that for a few minutes and then I went to go find them. They were in catering. Just what I thought.

"Hey girlies" I said walking up to them and then sitting next to Nikki.

"Hey! Ready for your match?" Nikki asked. I nodded. I was so ready.

"I have a feeling that you will win so no need to feel any pressure" Brie said smiling. I did believe her.

"Yeah I believe that as well. What about you? You go against Aj again?" I asked Nikki.

"Oh don't worry I am winning again" she said.

"Just try and not to hurt her" I said.

"She may be our friend but this is for the title and we both are gonna do whatever we can to win and that is exactly what I am gonna do tonight" she said. She had a point there.

"Look who's coming" Brie said. I turned around and there was Dean with Roman. I stood up and went over to them.

"Hey Ro" I said hugging him and he hugged back.

"Hey Brook" he said after we pulled away.

"I can tell that you are very excited that I am back" I nodded.

"Yeah and then you can give Seth some revenge"

"So what are you ladies talking about?" Dean asked me and the girls.

"Oh we were talking about how Brooklyn can never get enough of you. It's quite adorable actually" Nikki grinned. I looked back at Dean and he had a smirk on his face.

"We were not talking about that. We were talking about tonight" I said.

"Okay you can go with that" he said. I shot him a glare and he just chuckled.