Chapter 55

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Today was Fast Lane and you know what that means. I am gonna go and do something during Paige's match and it will kinda be payback of what she has been doing. I still don't know the whole story but I have been wanting to go and talk to Renee about it because she knows it more than me. I heard it from Dean only because Renee told him. I am still looking a bit worried of what Renee is doing to Dean even though I don't think nothing has happened between the two of them. Dean and I were already at the arena and the show starts in about two hours. 

"Are you ready to give Paige a little payback?" Nikki asked as we were walking down the hallway. Brie was with Daniel at the moment so I was with the other twin.

"Oh you know it. Soon enough she will know why she can't do that type of things to me" 

I had enough of Paige the first time that we had went against each other and I don't want it to happen again because I didn't need it. I don't want my career to just be all about making Paige's life a living hell. I want to be able to do other things instead of just one person. 

"She will just have to understand and do I have to thank you after?" she asked. I shook my head.

"It's only one word. Distraction" I said. She nodded.

"So do you think that after you do that she will know that you know what she has been doing all along?"

"If not after then I will tell her but I am not gonna deal with her again. I don't want a repeat from last year" I said while making a face.

"I don't blame you" we headed to catering and sat down at a table. I wasn't really that hungry but since I didn't eat breakfast and I know that Dean would want me to eat I just decided to eat at least something. I grabbed a few strawberries and grapes and a water and then sat back down.

"Let me guess you didn't eat?" she asked. I didn't say anything. She does know my problem with not eating something and she hates it when I don't do anything.

"Brooklyn. What is going on with you that you don't want to eat?" 

"Nothing has been going on and nothing is wrong. I am just stressed" I said. I don't even know if that is even the truth. But it was the most popular lie. Including, I am tired.

"If you say so. But I am not gonna continue to bother you with it." she said while stealing a grape. 

"So onto other things. Are you excited about your match?" I asked.

"Of course. I am a fighting champion and I don't care who steps up to the plate and ask for a title match. To be honest though, I rather go against you then Paige. That little weasel" she said and I was about to say something until something caught my eye.

"Brooklyn what's wrong?" I pointed in the direction and Nikki turned around and there in a corner at the table that had entered the catering with Alicia. Paige. I even saw her looking at us. 

"Don't let her get to you. You have other things to worry about" Nikki winked and I laughed a bit.

"Oh Brooklyn someone wants to see you" Nikki said nodding behind me and there behind me was Renee Young. I figured that if I wanted to find out then I might as well find out now.

"Dean told me you wanted to talk about this whole Paige thing, is that correct?" she asked and I walked up to her and I nodded.

We walked down a the hallway a little bit and then stopped.

"Okay so I just want to say that I am sorry that I said those things about you and Dean. That your relationship will end very soon and it wasn't my right and I hope you are willing to forgive me" she started. I thought about it a little bit. I mean I am about to find out why Paige is doing everything. So I nodded.