Chapter 111

*Dean's P.O.V*

I was running down the hallways in order to find Brooklyn back here. I don't understand why she was suddenly attacked from behind backstage. But I know that Ted had something to do with it. That was the reason why he was grinning to big when he came to the ramp. I suddenly came to a halt when I saw her just laying there. Nobody could afford to help her. Idiots.

I rushed over there and picked her up gently so that I wouldn't hurt her too much. I carried her bridal style to the medical room. This could be practice for me when it comes to the wedding. 

I finally made it to the medical room and put her down on the bed. I told the doctor what had happened and then he said that he would check her out right away. I sat in the chair that was in there. I heard the door open and there was Roman.

"Is she okay?" he asked me. I shrugged.

"I just got here. She is being checked right now" I said and he sat down on the chair next to me.

"It's pretty obvious that Ted had something to do with this. When doesn't he want something to happen and it would have to cause drama" he pointed out.

"But the thing is would he actually put his hands on her?" I asked him while raising an eyebrow.

"Then the possibility that he probably paid somebody to do it for him and then took it on himself. We all know what Ted is like"

I really do want to know who attacked Brooklyn so I can then give them a piece of my mind. How dare somebody puts their hands on my fiance. I now know that I have to watch her and have her by my side now. No doubt about it.

I continued to watch the doctor check Brooklyn and he was now trying to wake her up. After a few minutes she was waking up.

"Where am I?" she asked while looking around. She's confused about her surroundings.

"You are in the medical room. You were apparently attacked" the doctor told her and she just seemed more confused.

"I was attacked?" she asked and he nodded.

I knew I had to get up now. I stood up from the chair and went over to her and got a hold of her hand. She looked over at me.

"What do you remember before you got attacked?" 

"I was just watching your match. But then all of a sudden it went black" she explained and the doctor nodded.

"From what I can tell you did get a concussion. If I were you I would take it easy for a few days." he told her and she nodded.

"Your free to go" he told her and I helped her down. I led her out of the room and we were walking down the hallway again.

"We gotta find out who attacked you from behind" I said.

"I'm sure we will find out soon" she said.

"It had to be one of the girls because there is no way that a guy would put his hands on you. Unless he really hates your guts and wants to see you out of this business" I said. I wasn't even trying to be funny either. 

"But I don't know who would do it though" she frowned. 

I hate seeing her so sad. It makes me think that she is going through pain and I don't want her to go through pain. I just want to see her happy.

"We will take care of this. For now let me take care of you. I will give you a bubble bath when we get to the hotel. How does that sound?" I asked her.

She smiled just hearing that.

"It sounds perfect" she said and I nodded.

Now we were going to the locker room to get our stuff.