Chapter 72

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

So after Smackdown I did get some news from AJ that her and Phil are going to be here for only a couple of more days before they get ready to go back to Chicago. I was with the Bella Twins and guess who else is here? Paige. Never thought you would see the day.

"I can't believe that AJ is going to be retiring" Nikki said as we were walking around in the mall. 

"Yeah when she told me I was just as surprised as everyone else but of course I got to hear it in person and they heard it from WWE" I said.

"I know that we were friends with her but you were the closet one to her" Brie said.

That was true. I have been her first friend and like I said before been friends with her for five years. I even introduced AJ to The Bella Twins after she got in the company.

"I am sure that I would be okay" I lied. It wasn't like me to lie but I can't control about how I feel about this because this was my best friend. 

"Yeah I think I can kinda feel the same like you are feeling Brooklyn" Paige said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"When she came back to tag team with me I felt like she was a good friend and now that she retired it just sucks for it to happen" she said looking down at the ground.

"I think we all got some memories of AJ" Brie said.

"Hey I remember when you introduced us to AJ" Nikki said looking at me and I nodded remembering the memory.

|Flashback|

We were at the arena and I was with AJ at the moment. She still didn't know where things around were so I was gonna be helping her. I was also glad that I was her friend because she is just great and also a great friend. 

"So how are you liking the WWE so far?" I asked her.

"It's actually really cool. After being on NXT and finally being able to be on the roster is amazing. Dream come true here" she smiled.

"Well with me being here for a few years I know that you are going to have tons of fun. Then who knows we might we able to tag team together one day" I suggested.

"I would like that"

After a bit I found the Diva's locker room for her.

"Well here we are" I said. I wasn't in a match today but she was so she wanted to get ready and get into her gear.

"Thanks for helping me that past couple of weeks Brooklyn" she said. 

"I would help you with anything" 

She went in and I followed her and there were a few divas in the already just getting ready or they are just talking. AJ went into the corner and pulled out her attire and then went to change. 

"Hey Brooklyn who is that?" I heard from behind me and there was Nikki and Brie. My two best friends.

"That was AJ. The new diva" 

"Well I think that I want to meet her so when she comes out you can do that" Nikki said and I nodded.

After just talking to them for just a bit AJ then came out all ready for her match. Then I realize that I now had to introduce The Bella Twins to her.

"So AJ this is The Bella Twins. That one is Nikki and then other one is Brie" I pointed to the both of them and she nodded.

"Nice to meet you. I'm AJ but real name is April" she said and the twins nodded.