Chapter 45

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

So before Smackdown Paige wanted to be with Alicia and I. I have no idea why but I guess you can say that she was bored and just wanted to do something. Dean had told me that he was gonna meet me at the arena. Well great I can't even see him on the way there. Isn't that lovely? I still wish again that I was able to be with him but I couldn't and it just plain out sucks. If you would kinda want to understand my pain than that is good for you. 

"Okay, so Brooklyn apparently on Smackdown tonight you and I have a segment with The Bella Twins tonight. It's not bad at all" she said looking at me. 

"Are they doing something bad to us?" I asked.

"Well when I checked not really. Not even a big fight scene either" she shrugged. Oh my gosh I have a feeling that I won't be able to do this story line if I am always gonna be beaten up by my friends.

"Brooklyn I know how you feel about this whole story  line but when I tell you to trust me just do it. They will still think of you as their friend" 

"It doesn't always end up that way" 

"Well I guess we are gonna have to see then" Paige said. I don't even know what we are even doing. We were most likely at some park or something.

"Have you talked to Dean?" Alicia asked me. She already knew what was going on because we were talking about it in the hotel room.

"Yeah but it was only because he said that he was gonna meet me at the arena" 

"I thought you two always rode together"

"Well I guess he got tired of me riding with him so he is going alone" I said.

"Don't say that. Everyone knows how much he loves you. He would pretty much hate himself if he had lost you. You are crazy for saying that" Paige said as she stopped walking.

"You know that she is right Brooklyn. You shouldn't have said that" Alicia said.

"I still don't know why we are talking about this. It's not even a big deal"

"Well you were the one upset that you weren't able to spend your time with him because he had to be a head quarters" 

"So what" I shrugged it off.

"Why are you being so complicated right now?" Paige asked.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"You were the one again saying that you wanted to be with Dean and then saying that it's no big deal. Like what the hell? I am not trying to be rude or anything but why?"

"I guess you can say that it's kinda reminding me of what is going on before him and I started dating. I would just be so stubborn and everything and just wave it off like it's nothing" I said which was really true and she knew it as well.

"Okay you know what you are right. I do remember when you were like this" Paige said putting it together.

"Yeah that is called being smart" I teased her.

"Hey I am smart. Just  to let you know"

"Sure"

"Okay so has Rosa been talking to you lately?" Alicia asked Paige.

"Umm yeah and it really wouldn't be big or anything. She really just talks to me if she really needs anything. She hasn't even tried talking to Brooklyn either" Paige said. 

It was really true of what she had said. Even though Rosa said that she would try and talk to me she hasn't even tried. Also I had just found it really pathetic. I mean why say something when you are not gonna do it at all.