Chapter 70

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Wrestlemania was a success even though my team and I lost. It usually doesn't really matter if you win or lose in that event. The only thing that matters is making a great match for the people that watch it live or at home. Cause you have to remember, that it's all about the fans. We want to give them what they want just because they deserve it.  So today is Raw and anything can happen. So I can't wait for tonight. 

"Brooklyn I can say that you did amazing last night" I turn around to see Paige? Hmm this is interesting. I never really talk to her anymore. I don't even know if I should believe her.

"I can tell by your face to see if you are believe what I am saying and I actually am being honest. You pulled out all the stops even if your team lost" she grinned a bit. I made a face at her words.

"Gee thanks. I wanted to have an amazing match with you and the other two" I said truthfully. 

"Thanks because I know that I am a good wrestler and me being honest you are a good wrestler as well. I mean even better than Nikki Bella" she said. 

"Means a lot hearing that from you. But really here is something that I kinda want to tell you. It doesn't matter if I am better or not than Nikki because guess what? Nikki, Brie and I are friends and I am not gonna overpower them, okay?" I asked her.

"I really wasn't trying that at all. I was just saying-" she started to say but stopped.

"I understand what you are saying perfectly" I said. She looked confused.

"You do?" 

"Of course I think you were trying to tell me that I am probably a step ahead of the two of them but really I am not. But hey, what are friends for?" I asked punching her arm.

"I guess if you want to be like that than okay" she said shaking her head.

"So what did you do after your win?"

"Nothing really. I was just shocked that it was gonna happen. I was crying when it was over and like it was my first Wrestlemania and I was just so emotional" she said remembering the moment. It kinda reminded me of mine.

"I was the same" She looked at me shocked.

"Really?"

"Yeah cause it's like a big moment for anyone really. I can be really honest about this but I thought that I was gonna lose but I end up winning. I was crying and I was being comforted by The Bella Twins. I know how you feel" I smiled. This wasn't even a fake smile either. It actually was a real smile and it felt good to smile a real smile.

"I think it's one of those moments as to why we became friends in the first place" she said. I thought about it for a minute.

"It could be" 

"Bellas incoming" she said and when I turned around she was right. They were coming here and they didn't look mad.

"Good job on your win last night" Nikki said as she approached us. 

"Why thank you Nikki. You did great as well" 

"Thank you. It was really great going against you and maybe I would like to do it again" Nikki said now being serious. I can tell when she complimented Paige on the match that she was being honest but now I think this now means business.

"You do? Well why don't we have a little Wrestlemania rematch tonight on Raw?" Paige asked raising her eyebrow. Nikki pretended to think about it.

"Your on. I can't wait for tonight"