Chapter 21

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

Mission accomplished. I wouldn't say what I did to Paige on Raw was completely payback but it was something to show her that she doesn't cross with me and that she shouldn't do that again. I mean it felt good throwing her into the steel post and throwing her into the barricade. I could also say what Dean had did to Bray Wyatt's special chair. I mean it was brave but now I can kinda nervous of what can happen to him on Smackdown. But of course I am not gonna tell him that. It was already morning and I wanted to be alone for now so I wrote Dean a note and then went to the gym. I don't know why but I felt like it. I just somehow am now punching a punching bag.

"Are you taking your anger out on the bag?" I heard a voice. I turned around. There was Roman behind me. I smiled and shook my head.

"Well it seems like it" he chuckled. I shrugged.

"It can be whatever you want" I said.

"Okay then I will say that you are very mad and taking your anger out on the bag" he said.

"I don't even know why I am here actually. I just felt like I needed to be alone at the moment."

"Why? Did anything happened between you and Dean?" he asked. How did he know that?

"How do you know about Dean and I?" I asked him.

"Ask your lover boy. He told me and other thing I had helped him ask you out so I should probably get a thank you" he joked. I pushed him playfully.

"Well since him and I are now together and you had helped him then I will say it. Thank you" I said. He smiled.

"Well I am just happy that you two are now together. I mean before you two got together Dean was always talking about you. Dolph and I liked to give him a hard time" he said and I chuckled.

"Don't worry it was the same about me with my friends. Well at least you weren't like Nikki"

"Whys that?"

"Every time she sees Dean and I together she was all can you guys get together already but Dean always told her the same thing that it will happened but just not now and look at where we are. Together and happy" I said.

"That's good then"

"So anyway enough about Dean and I. What about you? You are returning soon" I said. It was true. For those who didn't know he was returning at TLC.

"I am 100% ready. I can't wait to get my hands on Rollins" he said. I honestly couldn't wait to see that. I am also gonna be honest because I never told anyone besides Nikki and Brie but I was also friends with Seth but then when The Shield broke up I stopped talking to him.

"I bet you are ready. I just can't wait to see it"

"Only a couple more weeks and that is it" he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I guess I can wait for a couple more weeks" I grinned. I wasn't kidding though. I couldn't wait to see it.

"But again though are you kinda mad?" he asked me. I didn't really want to tell him but I guess.

"I am not mad. I am just worried" I told him. He looked confused.

"Why?"

"You saw what Dean did on Monday?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well since that is his special chair or whatever and he destroyed it I am nervous that something bad will happened to him. I don't want to see him hurt"

"I can see where you are coming from. I mean you just became his girlfriend and you don't want him hurt but even if he does then he can handle it. That is why he has this kind of job."