Chapter 83

*Brooklyn's P.O.V*

I think Dean was able to calm down a bit after the night at the bar and then just saying sorry to me the next day. I didn't blame him for being like that though. Seeing Ted can just fire him up and trust me it's never a good thing most of the time. So my thoughts on Ted being banned from ever coming back. It's good to hear but how would someone that had been friends with him for awhile.

"Can you actually believe it?" Nikki asked me. She wanted a day out. Brie was with Daniel at the moment so it's just me and Nikki.

"About what?" I asked. I was too busy in my own thoughts.

"Ted being banned. I know that you must feel some kind of feelings other than happy, and everything else" she explained.

It's hard to think about it though.

"I really don't know. When I found out I was really happy and just relieved that Dean and I didn't have to deal with anymore of his problems. But I mean he was my friend. Friends for awhile when he was in the company and just seeing it go that way" I said. She nodded.

"I would be the same"

"But think about what a great life you would be living now. No problems or anything. You and Dean can finally be happy and not fighting"

Have Dean and I had a fight when there was Ted problems? I tried to think about it for a bit. Now that I come to think about it we have. It was when they had that fight in the street.

"I guess" I said. I don't even know why I am being like this. I should be happy. Maybe I missed him and seeing him that first time made me?

"Do you care about him still?"

I thought about her question a bit. Maybe I did. But I am just confused at the moment and wish I can just get away with the whole thing. It's a bit frustrating I will tell you that.

"Brooklyn it's not that hard of a question. I know that I am probably giving you a hard time but-" I had to stop her right there.

"Maybe I do but who really knows" I shrugged. When I looked at her just seeing her face said it all. She wasn't expecting that.

"I am hoping that you are not planning on hurting Dean with this whole thing"

"You know that I would never hurt Dean. That would be crazy"

"I also wasn't saying that to make you the bad person either. He might think of it that way though. He wouldn't want you to care about someone like Ted"

Again she is right. I did mention this before. Dean doesn't care what kind of guy I am hanging out with. Just as long it's not someone that caused him and I problems. Like Ted. He didn't want me to hang out with. If it's Roman or Dolph then he doesn't have a problem with that.

"He will have to deal with it through" I said.

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"I didn't ask to be that. That is just the way that I was born" I shrugged. Sometimes it's hard being me. Believe that.

"So are you ready for Raw tonight?" she asked. I still have been with The Bella's side and it wasn't bad at all. But I kinda wish miss being solo.

"Yeah depends if you or I have a match" Also the matches too.

"I will have to check if we have any matches because it had been awhile since we did and we are just the at the arena for no reason. It gets a bit boring" I nodded at her response.

"But hey maybe something will happen" I said all cheery.

"Probably I mean I want to be out there and all." she said.