Chapter 11

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

Again, they had walked on us having a fight with Paige and it looks like they are really gonna have to find out why. Well the thing is that Dean can't find out. I actually don't know how the Bellas will lie to them like the last time and I am not sure what Paige will do to make sure that she has the attention on her. That is why she is talking to Dean more often. She wants his attention on her. The three of them were looking at all four of us. Dean kinda looked kinda scary with the kind of glare that was on his face and I can kinda admit that I was scared... a little. Paige looked like she was trying to hold back a laugh. She wanted this to happen it looks like. 

"What the hell is going on?" Dean repeated. None of us had said a word. We obviously didn't want to spill anything. 

"Now there has to be a reason why this is happening. Don't even say this is nothing either" Dolph said looking at us. 

"Yeah what he said" Roman and Dean said at the same time.

"Well what do you want from us?" Brie asked crossing her arms. Yeah, she didn't care if she was friends with them or not. She can out sass anything.

"We want the truth because obviously the last time we saw you guys, the only thing you said that it was nothing" Dean said rubbing his shoulder.

"Well it is nothing" Nikki said. I didn't want to get involved in this. I didn't want to deal with it. 

"Okay we get it. We may be guys and we can be really stupid but we know how to solve problems. Maybe we can solve this one only if you tell us what is wrong?" Dean said sounding sincere. Wow?

"We don't need help thank you" Brie said. Paige then stood up and was looking at them.

"Guys so you wanna know we were fighting in the street or whatever?" she asked them and they all nodded. Oh no is she gonna tell them. She turned to look at me and then grinned. 

"Brooklyn is jealous at the fact that I am talking to Dean. She knows that I am so prettier but instead of fighting me she gets her two best friends to do it for her" she said. She was also trying to hide a smirk. But what she said made not only mine, also The Bellas jaw drop. That was so not true. 

"Paige what the hell is wrong with you?" Brie shouted. Paige looked at her.

"It's true though isnt it? We all know how much Brooklyn cares about Dean. I even saw the looks that she gives me when I talk to him" she told her. It already looked like she told him my crush on him and I couldn't believe it. 

"Paige if you don't shut the hell up I am gonna dropkick you" Nikki shouted. Paige didn't flinch. She wasn't scared at her. But then I caught Dean looking at me.

"Like you really would?" she goaded her. Nikki was about to snap any minute. 

"You wanna see?" she asked her. The three guys were now just looking at all of us and still trying to figure out what Paige had told them. I can't believe she told him. He now knew. 

"Sure I would like to see" she smirked. Nikki couldn't take it any longer and again just launched at her. She was attacking Paige again on the sidewalk and the boys pulled them apart.

"Guys you really need to stop" Roman said to all of us. 

"She started it" Paige said trying to make is sound convincing. 

"No you started it. You started it ever since you and Brooklyn got in that fight in the resturant" Brie said. 

"You two got in the fight?" Dean asked us while pointing at me and Paige. Brie and Nikki ignored him and said something else.