Chapter 40

*Brooklyn's P.O.V* 

We were still at the arena but there was a reason why. I was getting my stuff packed for the trip that was gonna happen after so I was just doing the last minute packing before Paige comes and gets me. Dean has just been watching me and would constantly keep saying that he doesn't want me to go. I understand why because he doesn't want to be alone but I thought that it would be nice for a girls trip. 

"I don't want you to leave" Dean groaned. Oh here we go again. I put my last things in the bags and then put them on the ground. 

"I know you don't but it's only for a couple of days and then I will see you again" I said to him. He just kept looking at me.

"What am I suppose to do when you are not with me?"

"I don't know. Hang out with Roman or see if Dolph wants to hang out with you" I suggested.

"I haven't talked to Dolph ever since he gotten fired" Dean said. 

"Yeah but didn't get his job back already?" I asked him. 

"Yeah but I just don't know how to talk to him now. Okay, scratch that" he said and I laughed. I went over to him and then sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I have a great idea. Why don't I surprise you while you are there?" he asked.

"I still don't think you understand the whole idea of it being a girls trip" I said. He just shrugged. 

"I just don't want to be alone. I want to be cuddled up next to you in bed and just kiss you all the time" he said. I was trying hard not to laugh. 

"You will be fine. Just hang out with Roman and then you will able to see me in a couple of days" I said. He took awhile to do anything but he then nodded.

"I guess I might as well have to do that then"

We were just in each others arms for a bit until we heard a knock on the door. I got off of his lap and he got up and went over to the door and opened it. It was Paige.

"Babe, you have to go now" he pouted. He was so adorable. I grabbed my bags and then went over there.

"Don't worry, Ambrose I will take care of your girl" Paige told him. 

"I expect her to be in one piece when I see her again" he told her. She laughed a bit.

"I promise. But now we have to go so Brooklyn say your goodbyes and I will be right over there" she said pointing in direction.

"I guess this is it" I told him and he nodded being sad. I put my finger under his chin and made him look up at me.

"You will be fine and you can call me if you want, okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well you are gonna have to give me a kiss now considering I am about to leave now" I said and he then had a smirk on his face.

"I will gladly do that" he said and then gave me a kiss. We kissed for a few minutes and then we pulled away.

"Bye babe. I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said and then walked away to Paige.

"I swear he really didn't want you to leave, didn't he?" she asked me. I laughed shaking my head.

"Every five minutes he was all 'I don't want you to leave' so it can kinda get annoying" I said. She started laughing.

"I wouldn't blame him but you need a girls trip and that is what we are doing" she said and we made it to the car and saw Alicia.